PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the wires...(Dream Act related)...

Belmont31R
12-08-10, 18:17
Looking for the wires on John Conyers leading to Pelosi's office where its hooked up to a PS3 controller. OMG that guy is ssssslllllllloooooooooowwww....

Oh **** Sheila Jackson Lee is on now.....:rolleyes:

Check CSPAN House of Whores....

Belmont31R
12-08-10, 18:26
Maxine Waters says its a right for illegal aliens to get citizenship after 2 years of college. Glad she thinks so little of being a citizen its your right after 2 years of school.

Also hearing DHS can grant "hardship" waiver which is not defined, and grant citizenship without any college or mil service.

No requirement to show how long a person has been living here. So someone can fly here, from, say Afghanistan 2 days before their 30th birthday, say they've lived here, and be granted a non-illegal status.

No one can be deported no matter how frivolous their claim is. A 60 year old can apply, and they then cannot be deported.

Belmont31R
12-08-10, 20:24
Passed the house.....:mad:

DragonDoc
12-08-10, 21:28
Times like these are trying. I wonder why I bother to defend the Constitution and the Nation when our "esteemed and wise" leaders sell the country out from up under me. This pisses me off to no end.

Abraxas
12-08-10, 21:32
Passed the house.....:mad:

That is such bullshit:angry:

pilotguyo540
12-08-10, 23:08
Looking for the wires on John Conyers leading to Pelosi's office where its hooked up to a PS3 controller.
Check CSPAN House of Whores....

You forget my friend, that PS3 controllers are wireless! Maybe an EMP aint so bad after all?

SteyrAUG
12-08-10, 23:29
Times like these are trying. I wonder why I bother to defend the Constitution and the Nation when our "esteemed and wise" leaders sell the country out from up under me. This pisses me off to no end.

Here's hoping we clean out the rest of the scum in 2012.

GermanSynergy
12-08-10, 23:34
What incentives will there be for people that wish to come here and become citizens legally? :rolleyes:

Belmont31R
12-09-10, 00:12
What incentives will there be for people that wish to come here and become citizens legally? :rolleyes:

They are more interested in getting more voters on the rolls who will most likely vote D than fixing immigration. Well their "fix" is to legalize them knowing hispanics will vote D in larger numbers. Its about getting more voters for future elections. Then they secure those votes in the future by taking peoples money and giving it to the freshly minted citizens they just created.

The rest is just a dog and pony show to act like they really give two shits about them....which they don't. I watched a good hour or more of the "debates", and its so fake its sad actually. A bunch of actors reading off their prepared notes. If they really cared they could get through a minute of speech without having to recite it word for word.

Oh and one of the R's had a good point. A military vet or the spouse of a deceased soldier actually has to pay for their tuition, and if its out of state they have to pay out of state tuition. With some of the laws in the US, like CA for instance, an illegal alien is eligible for in state tuition, and tuition assistance. They basically go to school for free, and since they are a minority their standards to get accepted are lower. Pretty ****ed up when you actually take someone who has served their country (most likely a combat vet these days), and they don't get any breaks. They actually had to earn their school money by serving. But a ****in illegal alien skates through without paying a dime. One of my HS buddies graduated from UCLA, and brought this up a while ago while he was still in school. Said there were buttloads of non-english speaking hispanics there who didn't have to pay anything, and because of their status both their admission requirements and graduation requirements were much lower than his. Because his parents made over the magic number he had to pay 100% out of pocket to attend.

Spiffums
12-09-10, 05:18

None............ what so ever.

Reagans Rascals
10-27-11, 17:36
Since I am having a really rough time getting aid for college due to ethnicity and tax info (white, middle class male) I have hatched the perfect plan...

I have dubbed this plan:

OPERATION: COAL MINERS DAUGHTER II

I will insert behind Mexican lines via a 1976 Ford Maverick under code name ENCHILADA. I will then blend into the surrounding populous, acquiring a new identity, learning their language and culture.

Once established in country, I will develop assets and procure employment under the newly acquired alias. Once firmly embedded within the indigenous society, I will apply for Mexican Citizenship.

Once approved for Mexican Citizenship, I will begin my exfil north through the Rio Grande with my contact aptly named "Shifty Pete" for his superior Border Patrol evasion tactics.

Once I approach the US border near El Paso, Texas I will proceed under the guise of a bloated rotting deer carcass, moving only at night to avoid detection. After 7 days of slowing stalking to the border, Shifty Pete will initiate distraction A precisely 400 yards due west of my postion. Once attention has been diverted, I will scale the fence and reenter the US as an illegal immigrant. Once over the fence, Shifty Pete will initiate distraction B to cover his movement to the secondary crossing point. Once both across, we will make our way to San Jacinto, CA by way of "borrowed" bread truck.

Once in San Jacinto I will begin employment in some type of custodial field as to not raise suspicion. I will then apply for admission at Mount San Jacinto Community College. Once enrolled I will apply for federal financial aid by way of the Dream Act, thus completing my mission.

Stand by for further intel....

Honu
10-27-11, 18:39
This crap pisses me off so bad !

Having to go throu this crap and the right thing with my wife !
A Canadian gal college degree etc... We got put through the ringer trying to get in and treat you like a criminal we finally hired a immigration lawyer to help out which was the best thing :)
Since I am self employed the INS did not like me being self employed and said if I did not get a REAL job they would not OK it !

And yet all this other crap comes through !!! Frigin getting a migraine it pisses me off so much and sure part of it is cause we had to do it

Belmont31R
10-27-11, 18:42
Almost a year old thread....:p

GIJew766
10-27-11, 19:41
...with my contact aptly named "Shifty Pete" for his superior Border Patrol evasion tactics.

Can I be Shifty Pete? I did work for CBP...

H

chadbag
10-27-11, 20:17
This crap pisses me off so bad !

Having to go throu this crap and the right thing with my wife !
A Canadian gal college degree etc... We got put through the ringer trying to get in and treat you like a criminal we finally hired a immigration lawyer to help out which was the best thing :)
Since I am self employed the INS did not like me being self employed and said if I did not get a REAL job they would not OK it !

And yet all this other crap comes through !!! Frigin getting a migraine it pisses me off so much and sure part of it is cause we had to do it

Pisses me off too.

My wife is from Japan originally (but had a Korean passport due to her grandparents moving to Japan from Korea like 1930s or something). I did the whole thing after we got married -- green card, and then later, when they wanted to raise the fees, citizenship. I did it all and got her through it. I was self-employed too but had no problems myself due to that.

She is now a US Citizen.

It was a lot of expense, a lot of work, and a lot of time (had to live here so long etc).

Honu
10-28-11, 00:16
Almost a year old thread....:p

true but it came up again sooooooo :)

VooDoo6Actual
10-28-11, 01:08

Indeed.

Tough times don't last, tough men do...

Thanks for your service in these surreal & trying times BTW.