PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan military parade

500grains
12-09-10, 15:50
Is this a little bit.... ghey?

http://www.armyrecognition.com/Asie/Taiwan/Exhibition/Military_parade_Republic_of_China_National_Day_Taiwan/Military_parade_Tawainese_soldiers_Republic_of_China_National_Day_Taiwan_017.jpg

http://www.armyrecognition.com/Asie/Taiwan/Exhibition/Military_parade_Republic_of_China_National_Day_Taiwan/Military_parade_Republic_of_China_National_Day_Taiwan_pictures_gallery.htm

Kchen986
12-09-10, 17:42
Showing too much skin...probably...but they can probably kill you and I with their bare hands. :D

I imagine they're part of a water-based, SEAL-type unit. 水鬼, literally translated as 'water-ghosts.' A close family friend was a Taiwanese water-ghost. I'm gonna have to ask him what type of work they did.

skyugo
12-09-10, 18:03
least they didn't make the poor guys walk in their fins. :D

militarymoron
12-09-10, 18:48
Is this a little bit.... ghey?

yup. totally. the two straps on their drop leg holsters is SO last decade.

dhrith
12-09-10, 20:05
Looks like everyones getting hit with uniform and equipment cut backs. At least they bought the front guy his marching flag and matching white gloves.

DragonDoc
12-09-10, 22:04
I didn't know SCUBA Joe was Asian.

bulbvivid
12-10-10, 07:58

:laugh: :lol:

mr_smiles
12-10-10, 10:41

Ball gazer! :D

dennisuello
12-10-10, 10:47
The could have thrown some camo paint on that outboard motor. :sarcastic:

THCDDM4
12-10-10, 11:04
Did they really think it necessary to get all oiled up for the parade?

They look like mean ass fools; though the garb does detract from this...

Macx
12-10-10, 11:10
White after labor day, the guy in the front is fo sho not gay. No gay man would be caught dead (or on film) wearing white gloves after labor day.

The rest of the crew is suspect, however. .. :sarcastic:

The_War_Wagon
12-10-10, 12:00
Did they really think it necessary to get all oiled up for the parade?

:sarcastic: Where better to store it, should you need some? Those little aluminum bottles are easy to lose! :laugh:

THCDDM4
12-10-10, 13:10
:sarcastic: Where better to store it, should you need some? Those little aluminum bottles are easy to lose! :laugh:

Oily men...
Bringing a whole new meaning to "form & function".

chadbag
12-10-10, 13:12
White gloves are an interesting asian phenomenon.

In Japan you see all the traffics cops, taxi drivers, etc wear them. When there is work to do, you see the white gloves come out.

We have a movie from Korean called "Singles" (chick flick). In it the boyfriend is going to loan a car to the girl. They are driving and the car has problems. He gets out to open hood and look. On go the white gloves!

And these Taiwan bad-asses -- white gloves again!

theblackknight
12-10-10, 16:59
Dude! next time I go to the tank, I'm totally wearing a warbelt with my tan trunks.

Poor guide is using a guidon stick made of 2 3/4in pvc pipes with a coupling. I bet it doubles as a blowgun.

I wanna see them do "present fins!":sarcastic:.

Standby for all the magpul fanboys asking what kind of watch they are wearing:eek: