PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: RRA 11.5 upper+Surefire M73, X200A, TD VFG(+?) for quality upper

reccerecon
12-10-10, 00:41
I have a like new RRA 11.5" 5.56 upper, only 5-10rds from test fire. It has a T marked flattop, F marked FSB with bayonet lug, YHM phantom flash hider, Surefire M73 rail, X200A, and black Tango Down VFG(or Magpul AFG-1). The barrel is not chrome lined, and no M4 feed ramps, and the sling swivel was removed. There are small marks on the rail from sights being mounted, but nothing major. I will sell for $550OBO or trade for a high quality upper (BCM,LMT,etc.) 10.5", or 14.5"-16" upper. The Surefire rail doesn't have a heat shield. The rail was painted, and after the paint was removed the black finish came off the shields. I prefer Gov profile basic M4 uppers, but I'm open to others(please no stainless). I have other stuff including a PT1911AR, Glock 27, Leica CRF 900 laser range finder, etc. that i can ad for a complete carbine. I will include a semi auto BCG and tactical latch charging handle for a full auto BCG and USGI/BCM Gunfighter CH. Thanks for looking.***SOLD***

reccerecon
01-03-11, 01:42
Bump to top