PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BLACKHAWK S.T.R.I.K.E Compact Plate Carrier W/ Extras

Renegade3745
12-10-10, 23:19
Selling an unused BLACKHAWK Gen-4 Compact Plate Carrier, Triple AK/M4 Mag pouch, and Maxpedition Monkey Admin Pouch w/ 2 Maxped 5in Tac-Ties. Vest and all attachments are unused, turns out I'm smaller than I thought, and it just doesn't fit well enough to keep. Bought on clearance and can't return sadly. All items are in Tan/ Flat Dark Earth.

末末末

Vest

"The BlackHawk S.T.R.I.K.E. will accept all MOLLE compatible pouches/pockets. The STRIKE GEN-4 system pouches/pockets are compatible with the SPEAR Systems, AIRSAVE Aviators Survival Vest, Marine MOLLE, Full Spectrum Battle Equipment System (FSBE), RAV Body Armor System, and the INTERCEPTOR Vest. Carries BlackHawk's Lifetime Guarantee."

Holds ballistic plates up to 10 x 12 inches

Actual size of harness is Front 14W X 13 H Back 14W X 16H

末末末

Maxped Admin Pouch

This pouch is designed primarily to be attached to the chest area of body armor or a tactical vest. The main compartment is 6" x 6" x 1" and features internal elastic organizers.

Technical Information

Notes:
# Designed to be attached to the chest on tactical vests or body armor
# Closed, empty size: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
# Rear slip pocket: 7" x 5.5"
# Main compartment: 6" x 6" x 1" with quad elastic compression, internal elastic organizers, drainage grommet
# "Secret" sealed pocket: 6" x 6" with staggered pull tabs
# Frontal compartment: 6" x 5" x 0.5" with internal elastic organizers
# Small shallow pocket: 5" x 2"
# ID window: 5" x 4.5" with quick pull down tab
# Loop field for patches: approx. 26 sq. in.
# Empty weight: 6.7 oz.

NO B.S. OFFERS. If you can find a better deal than what I'm offering and prove it, then we'll talk. Included with the Admin pouch are 2 Maxped 5in Tac-Ties

Asking $120.00 SHIPPED. Please e-mail if interested, I'll get back to you much sooner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Renegade3745/Guns/DSCF3942.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Renegade3745/Guns/DSCF3943.jpg

Renegade3745
12-13-10, 07:54
To the top!