PDA

View Full Version : Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Oct 1-2, 2011 - Highview, WV

VA_Dinger
12-14-10, 18:59
Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Oct 1-2, 2011 - Highview, WV

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/RobHaughtShotgunClassTD19-12-090-3.jpg

Rob Haught is a veteran law enforcement officer with nearly 20 years experience as a Patrol Officer, Chief of Police and Chief Deputy Sheriff in West Virginia. Rob is an accomplished competitive shooter with numerous National, Regional and State championships under his belt. Rob is a respected instructor for Federal, State and Local LE agencies. While best known as an innovative tactical shotgun instructor, Rob also offers programs in handgun, sub machinegun and carbine and is a consultant to the firearms industry and corporate security. Rob's unique Push/Pull Shotgun Method garnered him press in the 2004 Combat Tactics Magazine, and has been previously adopted into the standard training curriculum of a major federal agency's regional SWAT teams and their national team.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/logo.jpg

Grey Group Training:
www.greygrouptraining.com

Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Oct 1-2, 2011 - Highview, WV

This course primarily focuses on the Push/Pull method of recoil control. Using his unique method of recoil management, the student will be able to reduce felt recoil by nearly 50% and be able to fire follow-up shots with a 12 gauge pump shotgun as fast as most shooters can fire their pistols. The student will also be introduced to the shotgun CQB technique, which effectively shortens the weapon by 33%, making it effective even in extremely tight quarters. Other topics include, marksmanship fundamentals, patterning zones, ammunition selection, tactical manipulation, equipment selection, low light considerations, malfunction clearances, pistol transitions, pivots/turns, and shooting on the move.

Instructor: Rob Haught

Class Dates: Oct 1-2, 2011

Cost: $400

Range Facilities:

CCI,LLC
EVTC
467 Hooks Mill Rd.
Highview, WV 26808

Range website:
www.echovalleytrainingcenter.com

Class Weapon & Gear Requirements:
- Reliable duty shotgun
- Eye and ear protection
- Dump Pouch or shell belt
- Shooting gloves
- Duty pistol and holster
- Clothing suitable for range work.
- Kneepads

Ammunition Requirements;
500 Birdshot
60 Buckshot
20 Slug
50 Pistol

If you are interested in attending this class please use this link to the Grey Group Training sign-up page:
http://stores.greygrouptraining.com/-strse-3659/RH-2-dsh-Day-Tactical-Shotgun/Detail.bok

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
training@greygrouptraining.com

SHIVAN
12-17-10, 22:13
I'm in for this class. My first shotgun class outside sporting clays. :D

chris914
01-08-11, 04:44
It will be well worth it. One of my favorite classes.

dpmd
03-23-11, 14:37
This is on my training list for the year. I hope it won't be full when I go to register in a couple of months.

thatpanda
07-13-11, 07:31
Is this class full yet?

Sarah B
07-13-11, 08:37
Is this class full yet?

No, the class isn't full yet. We still have spots available. Let me know if you have any questions!

SHIVAN
07-13-11, 08:41
Not sure if Rob has any prone shooting in his training, but elbow pads are a good idea on this range.:D

thatpanda
07-13-11, 12:18
Excellent! I will be signing up when I get home from work

Shawn.L
08-13-11, 14:12
Shotgun is a big hole in my training , I'm going to need to get the days off for this .

VA_Dinger
08-21-11, 08:46
Shotgun is a big hole in my training , I'm going to need to get the days off for this .

I need this class badly as well.

I've never had a single day of shotgun training. :D

VA_Dinger
09-22-11, 07:03
FYI: We still have a few open seats available for Rob's Tactical Shotgun class in Highview, WV. As many know this is the finest shotgun class in the world, hands down. Combined with the awesome facilities at Echo Valley Training Center and the combination are tough to beat.

If you are interested in signing-up please feel free to do so. As always if you have any questions about the class or the sign-up process just ask. Everyone at Grey Group Training is always glad to help.
Thank you,

Paul