PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol Agent Killed In The Line Of Duty

Safetyhit
12-15-10, 09:13
Maybe now we bring the hammer down, but I doubt it.

Border Patrol Agent Killed in Southern Arizona

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/15/border-patrol-agent-killed-southern-arizona/

500grains
12-15-10, 09:29
We should have a policy of shooting anyone traveling south to north except at an official border checkpoint. I expect the number of persons making that journey would drop dramatically.

Condolences to the agent's family. He was doing a difficult job for an administration that does not want the border patrol to do its job.

Buckaroo
12-15-10, 09:32
Damn it! Glad they have some of the perps in custody. Hope they are convicted swiftly and punished without mercy.

RIP Agent Brian Terry and may God comfort your loved ones.

Buckaroo

Gutshot John
12-15-10, 09:45
I will pray for his family.

Why we continue to treat these people with kid gloves is beyond me.

C-grunt
12-15-10, 10:07
People in Az are getting it. We had a sherrifs deputy shot in the side by some drug runners a few months back. Its getting bad.

R/Tdrvr
12-15-10, 10:09
He was doing a difficult job for an administration that does not want to do IT'S job.

Fixed it for you.

This administration won't do shit, because God forbid we make Mexico angry at us.

VooDoo6Actual
12-15-10, 11:01
RIP Warrior.

Buck
12-15-10, 11:27
We are diminished...

Skyyr
12-15-10, 11:29
Fixed it for you.

This administration won't do shit, because God forbid we make Mexico angry at us.

???

There's no apostrophe needed. What exactly did you think you fixed?

Anyways, I hope they catch who did this... and may they bring them to a quick demise.

Ejh28
12-15-10, 12:27
RIP. Said some prayers for the family.

Why have we not understood that 30,000 men, women and children have been killed within spitting distance of our southern border by drug lords and thugs, yet we have no defenses in place? Is it because we're desensitized?

Can you imagine? I've seen video on the news of 6 guys in the back of a pick up with all kinds of guns and drugs driving over the border. There's no one there to stop them. How is that different than an infiltration by terrorists? How do we know other illegal people aren't sneaking in the same way?

As a country we need to get our shit together on the southern border ASAP.

SWATcop556
12-15-10, 12:30
Prayers for the fallen and his family. We are diminished.

SeriousStudent
12-15-10, 20:39
Those Agents work a very, very dangerous job. I'll say a prayer for the fallen warrior, and his family. :(

SW-Shooter
12-15-10, 21:27
You couldn't pay me enough to be BP.

First off the agency ties their hands and literally makes them think (litigation, prison time, loss of employment) before they draw their weapon.

Ramos and Compean has to go through their mind every time they fart in the direction of an illegal.

That's a dangerous combination to throw at someone in the line of fire.

kmrtnsn
12-15-10, 21:46
You couldn't pay me enough to be BP.

First off the agency ties their hands and literally makes them think (litigation, prison time, loss of employment) before they draw their weapon.

Ramos and Compean has to go through their mind every time they fart in the direction of an illegal.

That's a dangerous combination to throw at someone in the line of fire.

I spent three years in green, I consider them the three most formative years of my LE career, I would not change that time for anything. I was assigned to the Nogales station and am very familiar with the area where Agent Terry was killed. BPA's draw their weapons everyday, it comes with the job. The hands of PA's are not tied any more than they are of any other LEO.

As for those two payasos from Texas, there was a huge gulf of reality between their press apparatus and the truth.

As for the family of Agent Terry, please keep them in your thoughts. For those looking for a way to give back to LE in Arizona the 100 Club iof Arizona is a good place to check out at www.100club.org

cobra90gt
12-16-10, 15:06
RIP Agent Terry:

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20596-border-patrol-agent-brian-a.-terry

:(

Rider79
12-16-10, 16:48
???

There's no apostrophe needed. What exactly did you think you fixed?

You should re-read his correction. It had nothing to do with the apostrophe.

I took an EAG class down that way with a couple guys from BORTAC, good men and when I first heard the story I thought of them. It's a tough job.