PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: 1911 parts - 10-8 Performance, Wilson Combat, Ed Brown...

bleaman225
12-15-10, 22:34
I sold my only 1911 and won't be picking another one up any time soon. So these parts have no use to me, grab many and save. I'm just rtying to blow this stuff out of here so I don't have to move it to my new place at the end of the month. Help a brother out.

----------EVERYTHING BELOW IS SOLD----------

4 Wilson Combat 87D magazines. They are marked 1 through 4. They are all eight round magazines (#3 is a 7 round body rebuilt with a 8 round spring and follower). I understand my picture makes it difficult to see it but they are all Wilson Combat mags, could send another photo if neeed.
SOLD & SHIPPED to MTR7$50 shipped and paid through PP (no fees)

First is a pack of 10-8 grip screws. Used for a very short period of time. Very nice screws!!
SOLD & SHIPPED to kobun$7 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

Last in this photo is a 10-8 Performance steel plunger tube. Never taken out of the package.
SOLD & SHIPPED to MTR7$8 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

One set of the Strider/Simonich Gunner Grips (ones on the top right of the photo). Coyote color. They are also ambi-safety cut. I ground a thumb relief into them so it would be easier to get to the mag release.
SOLD & SHIPPED to espnazi$15 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

One Pachmayr "wrap around" rubber grips. Just pay me for shipping or else have them for fee with another purchase.
SOLD & SHIPPED to Mike91A$6 for Priority shipping and they're yours

One set of the original Simonich Gunner Grips black/green with ambi-safety cut. The discoloration on them is just some generic cleaning kit lube. Installed but never shot with them on the gun.
SOLD & SHIPPED to ATX Deputy$30 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

Harrison Design and Consulting HD-001 rear sight. Black serrated face. Fits in the Bomar adjustable rear sight slide cut. I installed them on my TRP Operator and used them for a little. They are a very nice replacement for the flimsy adj. rear sight. They have some scuffs on the mounting wedge thingy so I'm selling them real cheap. Still will work great btw.
SOLD & SHIPPED to quattro$30 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

Harrison Design and Consulting extreme service trigger. Black medium length trigger. I lightly fit this to my TRP Operator. The black trigger changes the entire look of the gun (badass). The trigger face has nice feel too and the medium length is nice.
SOLD & SHIPPED to kobun$15 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

Ed Brown Hardcore firing pin and Wolff extra power firing pin spring. Never used, has just sat in the baggy.
SOLD & SHIPPED to MTR7$8 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

Ed Brown Hardcore firing pin stop. Fit to a Kimber for a short period of time.
SOLD & SHIPPED to quattro$6 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

Wolff 18.5 lb recoil spring. Never used.
SOLD & SHIPPED to kobun$8 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

mystery meat mainspring housing. Looks like 25 lpi checkering.
SOLD & SHIPPED to kobun$8 shipped paid through PP (no fees)

bleaman225
12-20-10, 10:09
bump with really low prices

bleaman225
12-25-10, 10:08
bump, some one please buy the 10-8 trigger