PDA

View Full Version : There's a reason why that allah guy prefers AKs

TedG
12-16-10, 16:10
Why would anyone want an AR when they can have this....

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=224142

:big_boss:

D Golden
12-16-10, 16:14
Shame it didn`t take his head off.

C-grunt
12-16-10, 16:24
AK-47s never jam...

They might explode though!

Scotty
12-16-10, 16:40
F-ck him, and his AK.

TOrrock
12-16-10, 16:43
Haji firing a haji ****ed AK.....not a factory gun.

Kind of like a guy using an Olympic Arms and taking a dremel to it to have a home made fluted barrel.

FMJ556
12-16-10, 16:50
Could be a viral video made by an AR manufacturer...:sarcastic:

Heavy Metal
12-16-10, 17:22
Magwell hold for the lose!

Whootsinator
12-16-10, 17:24
Magwell hold for the lose!

It might have been the only thing keeping him from losing his hand. Too bad...

KentuckyWindage
12-16-10, 17:40
F-ck him, and his AK.
This...

SteveL
12-16-10, 17:44
Shame it didn`t take his head off.

That would have been awesome.

Beat Trash
12-16-10, 17:55
F-ck him, and his AK.

Maybe next time...:D

ucrt
12-16-10, 17:57

I think they get their virgins quicker using AK's.

rat31465
12-16-10, 19:35
That is just a video made to show how easy it is to field strip an AK.

Cagemonkey
12-16-10, 19:46
I wonder if this was the result of our Black Ops. During Vietnam US SOG troopers would plant spiked ammo into the NVA supply system along the Ho Chi Mihn Trail.

CarlosDJackal
12-16-10, 19:59
Anything man made can and will break. MRBF is not a figment of someone's imagination.

Too bad it wasn't a large enough kb to blow off some of his fingers, part of his face, or his eyes.

Thomas M-4
12-16-10, 20:16

Kind of like a guy using an Olympic Arms and taking a dremel to it to have a home made fluted barrel.

Templar's right its one of those Haji garage built AK there is a documentary showing these shops at work building all kind of bastardized firearms. Even showed them reloading ammo but they were not using presses :eek: but hammers!

Bowser
12-16-10, 20:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGVianQJsmQ

DDgunslinger
12-16-10, 20:32
Yea It was shame the haji mofo didn't lose his head.

ghostman1960
12-16-10, 21:20
He does seem like your ordinary haji to me. Did you notice how he maintained trigger discipline while he cocked the weapon with his support hand? He also put one leg out and leaned into it while he was firing. The dead giveaway was that he actually used the sights. Definitely a foreign insurgent with military training.

wolf_walker
12-16-10, 21:28
Oh come on, I wish he'd been mangled too just on principle but there ain't nothing wrong with a well built AK. There are some variations around that suck though, like those our tax money bought for the iraqi cops that don't hardly work.. :rolleyes:

This guy's book is an awesome read btw http://cjchivers.com/

LowSpeed_HighDrag
12-16-10, 21:58
Haji equivalent of a Bubba vid. Someday, someone will make up for this video and take his head...

Beat Trash
12-16-10, 22:20
I wonder if this was the result of our Black Ops. During Vietnam US SOG troopers would plant spiked ammo into the NVA supply system along the Ho Chi Mihn Trail.

I was thinking the same thing. If this were true, I'd buy the first round of drinks to whomever is spiking the Haji's ammunition supply!

RAM Engineer
12-16-10, 22:27
The GENERAL "General Discussion" forum is at the bottom of the page now. What does this have to do with "AR General Discussion"?

Dunderway
12-17-10, 01:33
He does seem like your ordinary haji to me. Did you notice how he maintained trigger discipline while he cocked the weapon with his support hand? He also put one leg out and leaned into it while he was firing. The dead giveaway was that he actually used the sights. Definitely a foreign insurgent with military training.

I hope you meant doesn't instead of 'does", or else this video is even more disturbing to me. Even though his weapon blew up, this guy seemed to know what he was doing. As ghostman said, he practiced fairly good weapons manipulation, got into a good stance, and busted out a pretty good full-auto string while keeping his weapon steady.

I had hoped that our guys were dealing with a much more poorly trained group of turds than what was displayed here.

Suwannee Tim
12-17-10, 05:21

What's wrong with that?:D

I have read about this operation. They put a hell of a lot of time and effort into planting a few dozen cases of rifle and RPG ammo.

ThirdWatcher
12-17-10, 05:24

That was my first thought. My uncle (who served in Vietnam) told me about this when I was a young soldier (in the post-Vietnam Era).

i303
12-17-10, 09:51

I'm another one suspecting the same. Anyone care to guess what happened to that AK. Seems like more destruction than what a normal kaboom would cause.

Thomas M-4
12-17-10, 10:06
I'm another one suspecting the same. Anyone care to guess what happened to that AK. Seems like more destruction than what a normal kaboom would cause.

The 8yr old kid that reloaded the ammo.

Beat Trash
12-17-10, 11:22
The 8yr old kid that reloaded the ammo.

Gooood Boooooy ...

Suwannee Tim
12-17-10, 18:07
When US forces planted doctored ammo behind the lines in Viet Nam the operation was a full time, well funded operation that expended considerable resources to place small quantities of bad ammo behind enemy lines. The ammo didn't just kaboom guns, it killed the shooters. After the planned amount of ammo was planted the operation ended. The objective was very specific, to undermine confidence in Chinese made rifle and RPG ammo and it achieved that objective. As the North Vietnamese obtained almost all of their rifle and grenade ammo from China, lost confidence was a serious matter. With the current war where we are fighting not a nation state but some ill defined group of jihadis, I think it certain that their ammo comes from a wide variety of sources. I don't see how an expensive ammo doctoring operation would have any real effect.

C-grunt
12-17-10, 21:47
I hope you meant doesn't instead of 'does", or else this video is even more disturbing to me. Even though his weapon blew up, this guy seemed to know what he was doing. As ghostman said, he practiced fairly good weapons manipulation, got into a good stance, and busted out a pretty good full-auto string while keeping his weapon steady.

I had hoped that our guys were dealing with a much more poorly trained group of turds than what was displayed here.

Talking to my buddies who are currently there or just left, it does seem like we are fighting a better trained enemy than before.

Suwannee Tim
12-18-10, 05:08
I have heard it said more than once, "the dumb ones are all dead." I have gone to college with Arabs and I knew some pretty smart ones.

CarlosDJackal
12-18-10, 12:56
I was thinking the same thing. If this were true, I'd buy the first round of drinks to whomever is spiking the Haji's ammunition supply!

If it is they did not put in enough Det Chord into that cartridge.