PDA

View Full Version : Larue Tactical Update: still better than everyone else...

M4Guru
08-14-07, 19:32
I had an emergency loss of three torx head screws for my Larue SPR 1.93 when I put my Short Dot into it last week. They disappeared somewhere in the box after I took my Leupold MR/T out of it and were nowhere to be found. I e-mailed Larue CS with my sob story and they once again met my unreasonable request for delivery with a smile. I couldn't be happier that I gave them my money when it was "new upper" time not long ago.:D

ETA: This is not the first time I've called with a "help, I need this stuff yesterday" and probably won't be the last. They still haven't blocked my number, and have come through every time...

Thanks Mark and crew!

Don Robison
08-14-07, 19:43
I'd like to jump on the thank you bandwagon. I ordered a po'boy special last Wednesday/Thursday and it arrived today with a couple of extra goodies in the box. A hat and a field survival device. The magnifier works better than I suspected it would. The fact that you sold them intrigued me. That you sold them for $45 excited me, I was afraid it would be another ooops I should have bought xxxx instead.
Thanks guys, it's the first time I've ordered directly from you and won't be the last.