PDA

View Full Version : The Senates Busy Day.

DragonDoc
12-18-10, 21:23
What do the DREAM Act, DADT ACT, and Food Safety Act all have in common?

They don't create any jobs.

Well I guess we can expect some righteous governance next year. Are any of you disappointed?

The_War_Wagon
12-18-10, 21:36
Well I guess we can expect some righteous governance next year.

I am looking forward to the new digital pink & sequins camo. Should work well in West Hollywood. :rolleyes:

DragonDoc
12-18-10, 23:36
I am looking forward to the new digital pink & sequins camo. Should work well in West Hollywood. :rolleyes:

Or France!!!

The_War_Wagon
12-19-10, 05:18
And as far as jobs go, Tapco finally gets a military contract! :sarcastic:

http://www.copesdistributing.net/images/HPIM3835.JPG

http://shinyswine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hellokittygun.jpg

:eek:

DragonDoc
12-19-10, 11:58
The day the Army goes pink is the day I resign and retire.

LOKNLOD
12-19-10, 12:45
What do the DREAM Act, DADT ACT, and Food Safety Act all have in common?

They don't create any jobs.

Well I guess we can expect some righteous governance next year. Are any of you disappointed?

I apologize if I am misunderstanding, but...

I am unaware of any requirements that the gov't create jobs.

One way the govt creates jobs is by passing restrictions that require more manpower to maintain compliance. These are ultimately a drain on industry, and negative for long term growth.

Another way is by creating more govt agencies which are nothing but a further drain on the economy and taxpayers.

Either way the fewer jobs they "create" the better.

Private industry creates jobs by selling products/services successfully in a competitive marketplace and needing to grow. People have more money to spend on those products and services when they keep more of their money instead of involuntarily donating it to govt job created by congress....

Spiffums
12-19-10, 17:51

Will work out good when the civil unrest starts after the checks stop rolling in.