PDA

View Full Version : Killer Israeli Shark Rubbed Out by Drunken Serb...

Gutshot John
12-19-10, 23:23
You've heard truth is stranger than fiction, this is why.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/hammered_head_shark_dies_7ASb5azven0jSyqx4DfvaN

Oh and the "hero" in question is recovering from alcohol poisoning in an Egyptian hospital.

Rmplstlskn
12-20-10, 09:14
Hillarious!

GermanSynergy
12-20-10, 11:39
Not sure if it's true, but would be pure Borat material if it is! :sarcastic:

Mac5.56
12-20-10, 11:53
Did they find a Star of David tattoo anywhere on the sharks body?

Business_Casual
12-20-10, 13:21
What will TSA do when he goes through security with his ass weapon?

B_C

Rmplstlskn
12-20-10, 13:25
A WAD! Weapon of ass destruction...

THCDDM4
12-20-10, 13:48
I'm not surprised, but the NY post should have done some fact checking on this one. It is an urban legend, straight from a serbian "onion" type magazine. It would have been a no-brainer (And only taken 5 minutes) to look into this and find it to be fictional. NY post up to its regular non-journalistic useless BS...

This event never happened. And furthermore the supposed "Israel" attack shark wasn't even a hammer head as it states in this faux article; I forget the exact type of shark it was reported to be...

I would like to see the original onion-like fake article though, I bet it is funny as hell.

http://www.carolinabeachtoday.com/2010/12/carolina-beach-today-busts-urban-legend.html

Suwannee Tim
12-20-10, 16:23
I'm not surprised, but the NY post should have done some fact checking on this one.......

Dammit THC, don't start muddying the issue with facts.

Mac5.56
12-20-10, 20:55
Dammit THC, don't start muddying the issue with facts.

Hey now!!! The NY Post is as credible if not more then Fox News is!

Gutshot John
12-21-10, 09:05
Hey now!!! The NY Post is as credible if not more then Fox News is!

Wow? Amazing! A fun post turns into a political statement. Thanks man, what would we do without you? :rolleyes:

If you honestly think that there are any cable/internet news sources that don't have serious credibility issues I've got some news for you.

Can we take a break from partisan stupidity for at least a little while and just have a laugh?

Lighten up Francis!

Mac5.56
12-21-10, 17:11
I have family working for the NY Post, they both would have chuckled at my statement man. I was trying to keep it in the spirit of the thread.

Sorry to be a hard ass......

.......oh snap......

:)

Gutshot John
12-21-10, 17:40
I might have chuckled too if I had seen something like a :laugh: but I didn't.

And no the NY Post isn't as credible as Fox, but it is more credible than the Times. :haha: