PDA

View Full Version : Man kills intruder with AK-47-style rifle

Buckaroo
12-20-10, 16:13
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/east-chicago/article_3f428a78-8b84-562e-82b0-c9b11a147da8.html

Police say a convicted felon with a handgun broke into a home only to be shot dead by another man inside with an AK-47-style semi-automatic rifle.

Another tragic loss for the felons among us! :sarcastic:

Buckaroo

GermanSynergy
12-20-10, 16:20
His parents must have hated the perp, naming him Taiwan. :rolleyes::sarcastic:

William B.
12-20-10, 16:21
AK-47-style semi-automatic rifle

I'm impressed. That's pretty accurate terminology for a news rag. Most would have called it a "high-powered assault rifle" or a "machinegun."

Hopefully he turns out not to be the one who shot the woman.

Buck
12-20-10, 16:25
This sounds a lot like a crook, who was trying to rob a dope house, got more than he bargained for by the dealer who was protecting his stash, and the hook got in the way...

B

platoonDaddy
12-20-10, 17:22
Great to read many dirtBags are meeting their maker!

Kentucky Cop
12-20-10, 17:24
This sounds a lot like a crook, who was trying to rob a dope house, got more than he bargained for by the dealer who was protecting his stash, and the hook got in the way...

B

I thought the exact same thing when I read it! "Police do not know why he broke into the house", right after they stated that narcotics was present inside. Dude probably got crazy and started spraying .308 rounds in all directions and when he opened his eyes, he got the bad guy and whacked his "guest" for the night also.

Our news stations always report "home invasions" where everyone was tied up and beaten. Its really a case of doper on doper crime.

KC

Buckaroo
12-20-10, 17:55

B

In East Chicago? Come on man? He was just protecting what is rightfully his!

Buckaroo