PDA

View Full Version : US Spy Chief Ignorant of London Plot

Business_Casual
12-22-10, 06:13
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5g7xEA-2bgnSRXYNGxzFFWJKeAWqA?docId=CNG.11ffaa04a82178ed303b72aab2e727fb.511

With these clowns in charge, we are screwed.

B_C

500grains
12-22-10, 06:20
He is working on our most pressing national security issue - climate change. :cool:

Business_Casual
12-22-10, 12:49
I thought this was a big deal, does no one else?

Can you imagine if a Bush official had made the same gaff?

B_C

500grains
12-22-10, 13:14
I did not mean to be nonchalant, but after all of the amateurish blunders that the current administration has committed, this is hardly surprising. Remember when the CinC said he did not know about health care demonstrations although they were all over the news? Maybe they only watch the Glenn Beck show and not the regular news. Wait a minute - isn't the intel community supposed to pick up on info before the regular news? In any event, I am hoping that our national security and economic inertia carry us through this 4 year period because it certainly will not be intelligent decision making that saves us.

Some guy on the radio the other day was predicting a national calamity - whether it be a terrorist attack, Korean War II or whatever, which the current administration would not know how to handle. Probably this James Clapper guy will not even know about it until Diane Sawyer drops by for a chat.

The_War_Wagon
12-22-10, 14:08
I only WISH Janet were on top of it - she'd crush it FLAT! :eek:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/napolitano_mallcop.jpg

Rmplstlskn
12-22-10, 17:10
He had more pressing issues to administer...
Homegrown Terrorists...

All three were PC-spouting blow holes... Sickening.

Rmpl

CarlosDJackal
12-22-10, 19:26
Really? Are you guys actually surprised that this moron is as well-versed about his duties as neopolitano, pelosi, biden, obama, hillary, etc.?

Look, this is my surprised look ---> :eek:

RogerinTPA
12-22-10, 19:37
I saw that clip earlier. He looked like he was having an "out of body" experience during the interview. The later two CYA briefings by his underlings, were equal pathetic.