PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stuff that will mount to the stock A2 handguard COlt 6601c

Jimston
12-22-10, 09:56
Can some one help me find a reliable website that sells accessories like tactical lights, forward grips, rail sections, bi pods that will mount to the stock A1 or A2 hand guards on a Full length Colt 6601c.

I know that there is all sorts of items that mount onto the plastic hand guards, but i do not know of a reliable website.

I've been checking out the MOE hand guard from Magpul, which would of course solve my issue and fill the need for a rail that i can mount accessories to, but Magpul doesn't have any rifle length hand guards in stock.

I really wanna keep the weight of my MT6601c down, and i imagine that a MOE hand guard would be a good way to achieve exactly that.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a reliable website that provides MOE hand guards for Rifle length AR15's, and that won't sell me chinese made airsoft gear, i'd greatly appreciate it.

This is my first rifle and i do not want to modify the heck out of it. I just wanna keep it simple, but it would be nice to have a forward grip or bipod that i can mount to my plastic hand guards, or i could instead buy the MOE hand guard from Magpul and then use all of their furniture.

I am looking for trust worthy reviews in regards to using magpul furniture on a Full length AR15.

Thanks guys.

bobbo
12-22-10, 10:23
Check out Impact Weapon Components. They're developing great mounting solutions for both the MOE hand guards and the stock ones.

http://store.impactweaponscomponents.com/

RAM Engineer
12-22-10, 13:39
There is a banner full of M4Carbine.net sponsor vendors at the top of this page, including:

BCM
G&R Tactical
Brownells
Magpul themselves

Plus, there are two dedicated subforums toward the bottom of the main page for approved vendors.

What, specifically, do you want to mount on your gun, and why?

Jimston
12-22-10, 18:16
Thanks guys. I have been checking all of the vendors out, but i am not very familiar with parts that mount to the standard hand guards, or what their classification may be.