PDA

View Full Version : Louisville Kentucky meet?

DDgunslinger
12-22-10, 17:50
I don't know if you all ever have any get togethers, but if any kentucky members that are around the louisville are interested in a meet after the holidays let me know. Just give me a few dates that might work with you all and I'll try to get something put together. May have some swag to give out as well. Anyway, just let me know what you all think.

KentuckyWindage
12-22-10, 19:38
I am in. I wont be back instate until the day after newyears....I am in Danville. :D

Bobert0989
12-23-10, 03:39
I'm in Richmond and would be interested, but my work schedule makes it nearly impossible to give exact dates that I am available...

If you get something together, be sure to post it up and if I can I will attend! Didn't know there were many of us rednecks around this site... lol

~Bobby

DDgunslinger
12-24-10, 12:17
I'm in Richmond and would be interested, but my work schedule makes it nearly impossible to give exact dates that I am available...

If you get something together, be sure to post it up and if I can I will attend! Didn't know there were many of us rednecks around this site... lol

~Bobby

Roger that, after the first of the year I'll try to get something put together and I'll post it up.

Bobert0989
12-25-10, 18:58
Sounds good DD. Post it here and I'll see what's going on then!

Thanks,

Bobby