PDA

View Full Version : Geissele Match Trigger

Paulinski
08-17-07, 08:10
I'm about to purchase a lower for my SPR rifle. Its a Stag A2 fixed stock lower (that I plan to replace once the UBR's are out ;) ) I'm also getting installed Geissele trigger. Originally I was set on a DMR trigger but they only had Match triggers in stock. I decided to go with Match trigger.

The only difference are second stage pull weights.

Match

4 to 14 ounces

DMR

0.5 to 1.5 pounds

Is the durability and reliability of both triggers the same? Geisselle's website suggest using Match triggers for "Space" AR-15's:confused: Is this a good choice for SPR?

Also will K&S Gen II pins work with this trigger?

The SPR I'm building cost me a fair bit so I didn't want to skimp on the trigger.

The basics are 18" WOA stainless barrel, free floated with DD rail, Viltor upper, Leupold Mark 4 TMR 3-9.

Thanks

Paul

UPSguy
08-17-07, 14:17
The only difference between the 3 versions of the semi auto trigger is 2 springs. Many dealers are giving you the extra springs when you buy the trigger and you can change them later if you feel like it.

You can use the KNS pins but the trigger comes with its own hardened pins.

Bcm3087
08-17-07, 16:53
Not sure about other dealers, but if you order from Rainier Arms, they send you all of the springs & parts to set it up in all configurations, for the same price...good deal IMHO.

Paulinski
08-17-07, 16:57
Thanks for the info. I already paid for the trigger but I'll contact Rainer maybe I can buy the remaining sprigs separately.

Paul