PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Concepts NC Home Defense/Indoor Tactics 9-10 April 2011 Carthage, NC

NCPatrolAR
12-22-10, 22:39
http://defensiveconceptsnc.com/images/DCNC.jpg

Defensive Concepts North Carolina will be teaching our 2 day Home Defense/Indoor Tactics - Handgun course on 9-10 April 2011 in Carthage, NC. If anyone is interested or has questions; feel free to contact me through site PM or email me at chris@defensiveconceptsnc.com .

Here is a brief run down on the course:

The Home Defense/Indoor Tactics – Handgun course is a 2 day, intense intermediate level program designed to provide students with a through understanding of the principles and the skills required to successfully defend their residence while using a handgun in the event of a home invasion or occupied burglary. Material to be covered in this course includes: defensive one person clears, proper use of angles, shoot/no-shoot decision making, “crime-proofing” your residence, “safe room” concept, interacting with arriving law enforcement, and much more.

The course tuition is $350 which includes a range fee for use of the facility we will be shooting at. Online enrollment is available for this course by following this link:

Online Registration Sheet (http://defensiveconceptsnc.com/register/register_homedefense-handgun.php)

Applicants for this course will need to send me a resume of their training and experience prior to enrollment being confirmed.

This is not a basic level course so please don’t sign up if you lack basic, functional pistol skills. This is a tactics course; not a marksmanship class. If you exaggerate your resume and your skills are found lacking at the course, you will be told to leave and there will be no refund of your tuition. Again, if you have any questions, please email or PM me prior to enrolling.

Students will need:

Functional Handgun with a Minimum of 3 Magazines or Speedloaders
Strong Side Belt or Thigh Holster (No Cross-Draw or Shoulder Holsters)
A Sturdy Gunbelt and Spare Magazine Pouch/Carrier
500 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
Pen/Pencil and Paper
Ear and Eye Protection
Body Armor (bring if you own)
Handheld Flashlight

Due to multiple requests, we are permitting people with limited expereince with the handgun to attend the first day of training. Day 1 will consist entirely of blue gun work and obviously no live fire training will occur. Only those with the above mentioned training base will be permitted to take part in day 2. If you are interested in attending day 1 only; please send me an email or a site PM and I'll provide you with more information.

subzero
12-23-10, 06:55
Tagging for later...

Jeff Franz
12-23-10, 08:45
Looking forward to this one.

NCPatrolAR
12-28-10, 07:33
There has been several questions about this so let me cover it with everyone:

Frang ammo IS NOT required for this class.

NCPatrolAR
02-02-11, 07:05
Seats still available

NCPatrolAR
03-17-11, 15:26
Course has been moved from Fayetteville to Carthage, NC