PDA

View Full Version : DD Omega Rail touching handguard retainer?

AZ_Rob
12-23-10, 22:17
Hi,

My new DD 14.5" mid-length upper just got delivered today. The first thing I did is to install a DD Omega 9.0 rail that I've been saving for this build. This is my first experience with the Omega rail. My question is this: Should the front of the rail be in contact with the handguard retainer? I thought that there would be a tiny gap in between the end of the rail and the retainer. Other than the lack of a gap the rail is solid! Sorry if this is covered in another thread but for some reason every time I try the search function it says that I need to wait thirty seconds between searches...even if it's my first search! :confused:

Iraqgunz
12-23-10, 22:51
When searching you need to scroll all the way to the top right of the webpage and click on the orange SEARCH button.

Hi,

My new DD 14.5" mid-length upper just got delivered today. The first thing I did is to install a DD Omega 9.0 rail that I've been saving for this build. This is my first experience with the Omega rail. My question is this: Should the front of the rail be in contact with the handguard retainer? I thought that there would be a tiny gap in between the end of the rail and the retainer. Other than the lack of a gap the rail is solid! Sorry if this is covered in another thread but for some reason every time I try the search function it says that I need to wait thirty seconds between searches...even if it's my first search! :confused:

AZ_Rob
12-23-10, 23:04
Thanks for pointing out the other search button, I didn't see it hiding up there!