PDA

View Full Version : Retired Vet gives his view of the war on terror.

500grains
12-24-10, 17:10
He says that all of Islam is at war with all of non-Islam (my paraphrasing), and that we need to recognize this in order to have a chance at succeeding.

Full video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k

Shortened:

http://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/takeaction.asp?id=384

The GOOD NEWS is that this man has been elected to Congress (or so I read).

SeriousStudent
12-24-10, 18:11
I am a fan of LtCol. West, and financially supported his election campaign. His remarks in that video are another reason I am glad I did so.

Suwannee Tim
12-25-10, 07:08
Most folks in the west have no understanding of Islam. It is much more than a religion. It is a religion, a political, social and economic system. A fundamental intent of Islam is to bring all humanity under it's domination by persuasion where possible but by whatever means necessary. The one thing that will persuade Muslims to refrain from this expansion is the reality that the intended targets of such force are too strong to overcome. That is where we need to be and where we are not.

Low Drag
12-25-10, 08:30
Most folks in the west have no understanding of Islam. It is much more than a religion. It is a religion, a political, social and economic system. A fundamental intent of Islam is to bring all humanity under it's domination by persuasion where possible but by whatever means necessary. The one thing that will persuade Muslims to refrain from this expansion is the reality that the intended targets of such force are too strong to overcome. That is where we need to be and where we are not.

Islamic nations with Sharia law are a hair’s breath away from living under Communism. Both are totalitarian forms of rule. Both need to be combated.

So since it’s Christmas be sure to eat some ham and have a crescent roll as well. (Google history of the crescent roll) And have some Martel cognac this evening (I hope it’s owned by the family of Charles Martel, if not it’s the thought that counts)

Suwannee Tim
12-25-10, 08:56
There are many similarities between Islam and Communism. Both practice intensive control over individuals, both require an all powerful state, they have little or no regard for the individual or his rights, both place little value on human life. There are other similarities, you will have to dig to find articles. It is not hip to critically analyze our enemies.

theblackknight
12-25-10, 09:21
(Google history of the crescent roll)

DUDE thats awesome.

RogerinTPA
12-25-10, 09:42
LTC Allen West is a good man and excellent leader. We need to replace all our elected officials with people that have a strong grasp on reality and aren't so PC and in denial, as to what is going on in the world. I like the part of his speech that says "It's not profiling, it's trend analysis" and calling the media complicit and aiding Islam.