PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas To All!

Gutshot John
12-25-10, 00:12
And it came to pass in those days, a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered.

This was the first registration and was taken when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.

And all went to their towns to be registered.

Joseph also went from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judaea, to the city of David called Bethlehem, because he was descended from the the house and family of David. He went to be registered with Mary to whom he was engaged and who was expecting a child.

While they were there, the time came for her to deliver her child.
And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in bands of cloth, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.

In that regions there were shepherds living in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.

Then an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them: and they were terrified.

But the angel said to them "Fear not: for see, I bring you good news of great joy for all the people. To you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign for you; you will find a child wrapped in bands of cloth and lying in a manger."

And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those whom he favors."

The Gospel of Luke 2:1-14

Oscar 319
12-25-10, 00:15
Merry Christmas GSJ and all my M4C brothers!

Gutshot John
12-25-10, 00:16
To our sons and daughters of all faiths serving overseas in this time of war, may you find some solace and peace this night and may God watch over and keep you safe from harm so that you can return to your families next Christmas.

NinjaMedic
12-25-10, 06:21
Merry Christmas from the duty crew at Medic 30. Stay Safe!

DrMark
12-25-10, 08:12
Amen!

Merry Christmas!

kaiservontexas
12-25-10, 09:56
Merry Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p50SC1V1lbw

I figured a little Christmas music was in order.

SeriousStudent
12-25-10, 10:20
Thanks for posting this, Doc.

He is the reason for the season.

I hope you did well on your finals! :)

sadmin
12-25-10, 10:31
Merry Christmas All!
Heres a neat video with some modern flare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA&feature=player_embedded