PDA

View Full Version : VSM 1 Day Basic Pistol Feb. 19, 2011 Casa Grande AZ *FULL*

ChrisL
12-25-10, 11:40
GMI will be offering a 1 Day VSM Course at Casa Grande P.D. Range February 19, 2011.

Here is a brief run down on the course:

The Defensive Handgun course is taught using the Vickers Shooting Method and will expose students to proper handgun manipulations, marksmanship fundamentals and tactics using minimal classroom time and extensive live fire exercises. This course will provide students with the skills and tactics necessary to gain a significant advantage over aggressive attackers during life-threatening encounters. The following principles will be strongly reinforced throughout the course:

Know and adhere to the real world safety rules that govern professional firearms handling.
Only accurate hits on target can decide the fight in your favor – therefore accuracy is King.
You are accountable for every round you fire – squeeze the trigger as if your life depends on it because it does.

The course tuition is $125 which includes a range fee for use of the facility we will be shooting at.

Students will need:
1 Handgun with a Minimum of 3 Magazines or Speedloaders (Single stack pistols need a minimum of 5 magazines)
Strong Side Belt or Thigh Holster(No Cross-Draw or Shoulder Holsters)
A Sturdy Gunbelt and Spare Magazine Pouch/Carrier
500 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
Pen/Pencil and Paper
Ear and Eye Protection

Completion of this course will enable students to take the Level 1 Pistol course offered by Vickers Tactical with no further training requirement.

Contact AZVSMethod@gmail.com for questions and registration.

sticksandstones
12-27-10, 08:57
Sounds like a great training opportunity! I'm in, and I'll muster some others. Thanks!

Cecil Burch
12-27-10, 09:57
Just spent Sunday training with Chris with some private lessons.

I made such a leap in my performance in so short a time that I am stunned. He is a terrific coach who really cares that his students get better.

I trust him so much that I will be attending this course with my daughter for her first formal training. I can't imagine anyone better to teach her than Chris.

snappy
01-06-11, 10:35
Excellent news! I am pretty sure I can make it to this one. Thanks for the training op here in AZ.

tominphx
01-19-11, 20:54
Already got off for work, definitely looking to attend this. :D

lomp64
02-05-11, 20:00
Sent an E-mail regarding enrolling in this and haven't heard back yet, please tell me the class isn't full!

Cecil Burch
02-07-11, 11:26
Sent an E-mail regarding enrolling in this and haven't heard back yet, please tell me the class isn't full!

Send another email. Chris is incredibly busy in his real world job and does not have a lot of extra time. Try him again since he might have missed an older email.

lomp64
02-07-11, 20:47
Send another email. Chris is incredibly busy in his real world job and does not have a lot of extra time. Try him again since he might have missed an older email.

Sent another just now, thanks.

ChrisL
02-07-11, 21:01
Hi Lomp

As Cecil said I am very busy and am sorry for the delayed response. I'll respond as soon as I post this I just wanted you to know that I saw your post and will check my e-mail right now. Unfortunately I am pretty sure the class is full. I have been incredibly busy with work and haven't checked my e-mail in 4 days. I'll let you know how it stands here in a minute.

Chris

Irish
02-17-11, 13:08
Looking forward to this class! Chris let me know if that ammo arrived when you get a free minute.

ChrisL
02-17-11, 19:44
Ammo arrived safely awaiting Saturday delivery to you at the range!

tominphx
02-17-11, 22:08
What time does the class start?

Irish
02-17-11, 23:05
What time does the class start?

In his email Chris said to be at the range at 08:30.