PDA

View Full Version : Red dot for Saiga

UrbanRunner
12-25-10, 22:25
My nephew got a Saiga for Christmas. My sister took my advice and he is a happy nephew :D . I always run T-1s on my AK's but they are looking for a much cheaper option. What are your suggestions for a low price RDS for his Saiga? He has a Kalinka BP-02 low profile centered side mount to weaver rail.

azlester
12-25-10, 22:32
I would look at the Primary Arms red dots...quality Chinese built RDS with 1 yr. warranty.
Also look at Votex RDS. Lifetime warranty and great customer service. Quality RDS!
Those are the first ones that come to mind when I hear budget RDS. Both companies get high reviews for product and customer service.
I have one from each of them and both RDS work very well. No complaints here on either one(Vortex StrikeFire and Primary Arms Micro dot(H1 type clone).

CoryCop25
12-25-10, 22:39
Primary Arms all the way. I have one for one of my ARs and when my T-1 comes in I am switching it to my AK. It has worked well on my AR for many thousands of rounds. I would put Primary Arms optics on all of my non-go to guns because of the price point and quality.

RUSKI
12-26-10, 01:04
Vortex Strikefire. I have had one about 2 years now. It was used on a AR, and now sits on my AK. Still running on its first battery, and has worked in sub 0 temps. I cant complain, and she holds her zero just fine sitting on top of the AKs gas tube.

txbrenek
12-28-10, 21:18
I have this one I bought at the gun show a bought a year ago and it holds up to zero and the red dot is still going strong no battery change yet http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab274/tx318/022.jpg

xtremejc
12-29-10, 13:07
Bushnell TRS 25 is a very good budget RDS. PM me if interested, I have one NIB I'm thinking of selling.

JC