PDA

View Full Version : Northern Colorado Training Classes

kalashnikov74
12-25-10, 22:56
For anyone in the Northern Colorado area, Colorado Shooting Sports has their class schedule for 2011 up on their website (coloradoshootingsports.com). If you want a good class, take one through them. Anthony Navarro is the instructor, and I've really enjoyed learning from him. Highly recommended!

SuperiorDG
12-26-10, 15:51
I live in CO and looking for a few classes close by. Does anyone know anything about Anthony Navarro?

Thanks

NCPatrolAR
12-26-10, 18:55
He does a great deal of training with Tactical Response and is the creator of the AK Lightning Bolt iirc

KellyTTE
12-26-10, 21:48
The material will be substantially based on Tactical Response methodology. Take from what what you will.

kalashnikov74
12-26-10, 23:29
I live in CO and looking for a few classes close by. Does anyone know anything about Anthony Navarro?

Thanks

CSS is located about four miles east of Greeley along highway 34. It's a big metal building, you can't miss it, although the turnoff is easy to miss. You may have to do a U turn if you miss it. Since you live in Arvada I don't know if you'd want to travel up to the Greeley area, but it would be worth it if you did.

SuperiorDG
12-27-10, 09:24
Its about an hour away. I think I'll give it a looksee.

Thanks