PDA

View Full Version : Napolitano to now put shopping malls and hotels out of business

500grains
12-27-10, 22:30
IMO, Napolitano is now going to put shopping malls and hotels out of business by staffing entrances with TSA goons who will just drive people away. Not enough time has passed for us to have hard data on the repercussions from the airline security debacle, but I bet the airlines need a bailout by the end of next year.

Napolitano Announces Expansion of Gestapo Zones from Airports to Malls and Hotels

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
December 27, 2010

As we predicted, Homeland Security and national security state officialdom are in the process of expanding the police state and citizen humiliation grid from airports to hotels and shopping malls.

How long before you will be subjected to a virtual strip search before you can buy food or other necessities?

“The United States is stepping up security at ‘soft targets’ like hotels and shopping malls, as well as trains and ports, as it counters the evolving Al-Qaeda threat, a top official said Sunday,” reports AFP.

http://www.infowars.com/napolitano-announces-expansion-of-gestapo-zones-from-airports-to-malls-and-hotels/

mr_smiles
12-27-10, 22:40
Bat Boy has more credibility than Alex Jones.

JackOSU
12-27-10, 23:08
I forsee this really back firing on them in the long run.

Gentoo
12-27-10, 23:13
I hate the TSA as much as any normal person, but I gotta see that from a more credible source.

Iraqgunz
12-28-10, 01:40
Infowars is crap.