PDA

View Full Version : M&P stippled backstraps

dvdlpzus
12-28-10, 21:35
I feel lame about making a new thread to ask this question but I really want them. Not too long ago Grant posted that he was going to be selling stippled backstraps for the M&P but I am unable to find them anywhere. Anyone knows about them? Thank you for your time.

Irish10
12-28-10, 21:43
Check Speed Shooters Specialities. All they sell is S&W parts and they have a pretty good selection of backstraps.

bmg
I don't think Grant has listed them yet, but hopefully he'll give an update. I bought a couple from Burwell which were pretty nice, and he tries to keep them in stock.

C4IGrant
I feel lame about making a new thread to ask this question but I really want them. Not too long ago Grant posted that he was going to be selling stippled backstraps for the M&P but I am unable to find them anywhere. Anyone knows about them? Thank you for your time.

I have bags of them done and in colors. :eek:

I just haven't added them to our website yet.

Watcha doin the rest of the week? Know how to update websites? :)

C4

Sam
12-28-10, 21:44
I bought a wood burning tool (similar to a soldering iron) from a crafts store and stippled the back strap myself. It took about 15 minutes.

The stippled backstrap on on the gun, the one off the gun is the original. I stippled it very conservatively, it's hard to tell from the picture but it does add more traction to the grip.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/DSCI00321.JPG

dvdlpzus
12-28-10, 22:10
I have bags of them done and in colors. :eek:

I just haven't added them to our website yet.

Watcha doin the rest of the week? Know how to update websites? :)

C4

Unfortunately I don't but I am sure I can learn. All I know is fixing cars and bikes. How much are you going to sell them for Grant? Could I possibly call you and give you my cc info to buy some tomorrow? If not it's fine. I'll still wait and buy them from you rather than someone else.

C4IGrant
12-29-10, 16:47
Unfortunately I don't but I am sure I can learn. All I know is fixing cars and bikes. How much are you going to sell them for Grant? Could I possibly call you and give you my cc info to buy some tomorrow? If not it's fine. I'll still wait and buy them from you rather than someone else.

These are now up on our website!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MP_BS

C4

12-29-10, 16:59
Sweet!! Just ordered two. :cool:

m39nut
12-29-10, 19:37
When will the large size be in?

C4IGrant
12-29-10, 19:45
When will the large size be in?

1 week.

C4

tsohg79
12-30-10, 00:16
Check out Boresightsolutions.com

Lucky Strike
12-30-10, 13:10
Grant, are you gonna come out with any different colors? The slide of my M&P is finished in OD and a matching backstrap that's already stippled would be mighty nice

C4IGrant
12-30-10, 14:27
Grant, are you gonna come out with any different colors? The slide of my M&P is finished in OD and a matching backstrap that's already stippled would be mighty nice

The thought has crossed my mind. I would like some in OD myself.

C4