PDA

View Full Version : del-ton and milspec?

swampfox1975
01-07-11, 10:15
I got this email this morning and thought I'd share. I don't know if it's batch testing or indiv. I never saw it before now on their site.

M4 Chrome Lined Upper on Sale!!

Del-Ton, Inc. is offering a 16'' M4 1x7 Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV) Chrome Lined Barrel Assembly with F-Marked Front Sight Base, M4 Feed Ramps and HPT & MPI Tested Bolt @ $395.00 each! Usually $460.00 each, so you save an awesome $65.00! This offer won't last long, so don't delay, order yours today!

AR-15 16'' DTI M4 CL 1x7 Barrel Assembly w/ F Marked Front Sight Base, Product Code: DT1028
Sale Price $395.00 each.

This Complete upper includes 16'' M4 CMV Chrome Lined 1x7 twist Barrel, F-Marked Front Sight Base, Flat Top Upper with M4 Feed Ramps, AR-15 Bolt and Carrier assembly - properly staked and sealed gas key - carpenter 158 HPT & MPI Tested Bolt, Charging Handle and CAR Handguard. These are head-spaced and test fired. Ready to drop onto a complete lower receiver.
Please remember these are built to order.

GermanSynergy
01-07-11, 10:47
Del Ton & milspec don't belong in the same sentence.

You're better off buying a BCM upper.

120mm
01-07-11, 11:09
I see those idiots are still refusing to equip their kits with M16 bolt carriers.

Though it's kinda cool to see that even Del Ton is reacting to the pressure to produce something "like" a quality carbine.

swampfox1975
01-07-11, 11:59
I see those idiots are still refusing to equip their kits with M16 bolt carriers.

Though it's kinda cool to see that even Del Ton is reacting to the pressure to produce something "like" a quality carbine.

That's exactly why I posted that. So the ones new to the game aren't burned by what it seems. As far as Del-ton goes they are seeing a passing train and trying to steal a ride on the last car while skimping.

Iraqgunz
01-07-11, 12:09
There are plenty of Delton threads here and their specs are well known here.