PDA

View Full Version : Standardizing on M&P, need some help

KTR03
01-08-11, 19:32
Hello All,

After going through Glocks, Sigs, HK (p7m8s and P30s), and a bunch of other stuff, my wife has found the M&P to be her best choice. Fine with me. My plan is to get us two fullsize guns and one compact. I'm definately going ot get the combo with the treaded barrel for at least one of the full size guns. I'll also get the Apex trigger system as well.

2 questions:
WHere is the best sources for bulk purchase of magazines. I tend to buy a life time supply so I'll get about 20.

Does anyone sell suppressor sights?

THanks,

D

SteveL
01-08-11, 19:36
I can't help with the sights, but Grant at G&R Tactical has the cheapest mags I've seen. I've bought a couple from him at $25/each.

DocGKR
01-08-11, 19:40
Ameriglo for sights.

I also like the 10-8 baseplates for the mags.

Be sure to stipple to frames--Boresight Solutions does the best work that I have ever seen, Bowie is also outstanding depending on which type stipple pattern you prefer.

willowofwisp
01-08-11, 20:08
Ameriglo for sights.

I also like the 10-8 baseplates for the mags.

Be sure to stipple to frames--Boresight Solutions does the best work that I have ever seen, Bowie is also outstanding depending on which type stipple pattern you prefer.

+10 on the 10-8 base plates, i was running my m&p 45 mid-size today pretty hard outside and dropping mags on dirt/snow/concrete and they held up pretty well, I have had issues with the stock ones being difficult to draw from double mag carriers.

I recommend Grant from g&r tactical or Greg Cotte LLC

kartoffel
01-08-11, 20:57
One more +1 for 10-8 base plates. Tough enough to be dropped on concrete hundreds of times. The half-moon cutouts are a nice feature, 'cause they work in any M&P regardless of whether the frame has cutouts or not. The dots for numbering are kinda handy, too; I dabbed some glow in the dark paint in mine just for the heck of it.