PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything i missed?

OneInchPunch
01-08-11, 22:24
hey guys i want to start by saying that because of this forum, i have learned a lot, so thank you. but now that i have "fixed" my rifle i want to know if there is anything that i missed or should look into.

i know you all hate c-more but i got a good deal on it and i like it so other than that.

the rifle:

Bushmaster stripped upper, lower, and barrel (H-BAR 5.56 chamber, yea i had it checked)
BCM BCG, and charging handle
KNS pins
H1 buffer
VLTOR stock
Ergo grip
Magpul mbus rear, bad lever, asap, moe tg, and ms2
troy mrf di rail w/ covers, and brake
DD light mount and grip
surefire 6P LED
C-MORE rds

thank you all for your help in this project and i wish i had discovered this forum before i was neck deep into this. i have learned a lot but the most valuable lesson is check m4c first, hopefully my BM is now good to go.

thanks,
Chris

OneInchPunch
01-08-11, 23:51
i am not a leo or military, but i do want to be able to take carbine classes and have a rifle that is good to go. mostly a defensive/class carbine

DTHN2LGS
01-08-11, 23:55
I would suggest a BFG VCAS sling to finish it off.

P.S. - I like your screen name, I've seen the video of Bruce Lee's demonstration. :smile:

OneInchPunch
01-09-11, 19:04

P.S. - I like your screen name, I've seen the video of Bruce Lee's demonstration. :smile:

thanks, ill check out that sling.

Red Knight
01-09-11, 19:11

I was going to recommend a sling too...looks sharp! How does the C-More work for you?

kmrtnsn
01-09-11, 20:10
How are you activating that light, how is it mounted, and why is it so high?

OneInchPunch
01-09-11, 22:01
I was going to recommend a sling too...looks sharp! How does the C-More work for you?

i really like it, and so far have had no trouble with it. i changed the dot module to a smaller one so it is a lot easier to use at distance.

OneInchPunch
01-09-11, 22:03
How are you activating that light, how is it mounted, and why is it so high?

right now i use my left hand to push on the ring. until i can get a click tail cap or a pressure pad that will have to do, and it just looks weird in the picture. its on a DD mount so it clears the sight path.