PDA

View Full Version : ARFCOM down?

eddymunster
08-23-07, 16:06
I was on and it froze, then tried to go to site and it timed out.

DRich
08-23-07, 16:14
Working fine here.

Haji
08-23-07, 16:23
Its the high signal to noise ratio. Crashes computers with very high levels of BS all the time.

Shihan
08-23-07, 17:30
It would appear that ARF Barfed!:mad:

Cold
08-23-07, 17:46
any place on M4C which has the instructions on how to install a LPK?

I know where it is on another site, but I cant find it on here IF its here, I checked SHIVAN's tacted thread as well as the build form on here, anyone else know if its on here?

Linea_de_Fuego
08-23-07, 20:50
I could send a file to you with email.

ST911
08-23-07, 23:18
I was on and it froze, then tried to go to site and it timed out.

Eddy- Not to be unfriendly, but I'm not sure most folks here would care if ARF was up or down. Perhaps emailing ARF site management would be more appropriate than using our host's bandwidth.

eddymunster
08-24-07, 13:08
Eddy- Not to be unfriendly, but I'm not sure most folks here would care if ARF was up or down. Perhaps emailing ARF site management would be more appropriate than using our host's bandwidth.

My apology's.

C4IGrant
08-25-07, 10:56
Its the high signal to noise ratio. Crashes computers with very high levels of BS all the time.

This is funny. :D

C4

C4IGrant
08-25-07, 10:57

This is true. Most people come here to get away from TOS and sure as heck are not concerned if it is down.

C4

M4arc
08-25-07, 11:15
My apology's.

No need to apologize. Hang out for a little bit and you'll see why ;)

Colt6920
08-25-07, 11:37
This is true. Most people come here to get away from TOS and sure as heck are not concerned if it is down.

C4
I got banned for telling someone there to quit acting like a smuck. That and fact that most of them think "Alton Brown is super cool because he owns a pocketknife" types{dont they know he is light in the loafers?} are just not the type of people I want to be around.:rolleyes:

I rarely even look over there anymore.

olds442tyguy
08-25-07, 14:23
I think it's been down for me all week. It does that all the time to quite a few people. Some people can access the site, some can't.

ArfCom being down gets a big "meh" from me though. M4C has a much better smart ratio. :D

TheGhostRider
08-26-07, 14:57
I got banned for telling someone there to quit acting like a (smuck:eek: ). That and fact that most of them think "Alton Brown is super cool because he owns a pocketknife" types{dont they know he is light in the loafers?} are just not the type of people I want to be around.:rolleyes:

I rarely even look over there anymore.

The reason you got banned is because you misspelled the word "schmuck"...
It's not "smuck" it's "schmuck".

You know how the spelling Nazi's on "TOS" are!!!:p

:D;)