PDA

View Full Version : Are our high cap. mag rights on the line here? Edgar Domenech has a 13rd. revolver...

Pro_built7
01-10-11, 23:32
Sorry, this may be the wrong forum, but I want as many people to see this as possible as it pertains to all of us as gun owners.

Edgar Domenech claims here that he has a 13 rd. revolver, while interviewing on the tragic shootings that occurred recently in AZ (respect to the families and all involved- very sad and unfortunate).
BUT, does anyone see a problem with this? I'm not buying his act, and I'm upset that they are blaming the MAGAZINE for the shooting :confused: :mad:. come on give me a break !

Fast forward to 9:20 and watch from there for the fast version.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/41011447#41011447

Stickman
01-10-11, 23:36
Sorry, this may be the wrong forum, but I want as many people to see this as possible as it pertains to all of us as gun owners.

The problem is that you are posting this in the AR section.

Welcome to the board.

Pro_built7
01-10-11, 23:38
Thank you, I've been lurking for years :) you guys are awesome.

(anyone) feel free to put this where it belongs.

I figured most who own an AR, also own pistols lol, and likely there's a few glock fans around.

Not to mention we are all just "gun owners"

AngeredKabar
01-10-11, 23:49
There's been at least two new AWB that have been written up since the 94 one expired. The only thing different this time is a high profile mass shooting has thrust it into the national spotlight--until the next celebrity gets married/engaged/dies/arrested for DUI. I don't think this one is going anywhere, but I will be on the edge of my seat.

dirt_diver
01-10-11, 23:56
There's been at least two new AWB that have been written up since the 94 one expired. The only thing different this time is a high profile mass shooting has thrust it into the national spotlight--until the next celebrity gets married/engaged/dies/arrested for DUI. I don't think this one is going anywhere, but I will be on the edge of my seat.

I've been kicking around the idea all day of buying high cap mags for weapons I don't even own yet,
We'll see how the rest of the week/month goes.

Pro_built7
01-11-11, 00:00
I've been kicking around the idea all day of buying high cap mags for weapons I don't even own yet,
We'll see how the rest of the week/month goes.

You read my mind.

I was just thinking about picking up some high cap glock 9 mags. Just in case I ever buy a glock 19 (which I intended too... I guess... someday... ?)

Pro_built7
01-11-11, 00:02
It's unbelievable that the media would try to blame MAGAZINES for the shootings.

If it's not the guns it's the magazines, if it's not the magazines it's the lead, if it's not the lead, it's the noise.

Absolutely unbelievable.

Iraqgunz
01-11-11, 00:13
Let's not start this "sky is falling thing" in every section.