PDA

View Full Version : Palin to give speech at SCI

djegators
01-15-11, 13:07
Sarah Palin to give headline speech at the upcoming Safari Club International convention in Reno. But according to Huffpo, this is considered controversial and inappropriate due to the AZ shooting.....honestly, I cannot figure out how they arrive at this. Guess its just more PDS (Palin derangement syndrome).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/14/sarah-palin-safari-gun-convention_n_809059.html

Belmont31R
01-15-11, 13:10
You're not thinking from the mind of the left which says guns are either for blood thirsty hunters or if you want to kill someone.

Toss in a bit of Palin hate, and you get this.

GermanSynergy
01-15-11, 13:13
That's not very "civil" of them, is it? :rolleyes:

djegators
01-15-11, 13:35
That's not very "civil" of them, is it? :rolleyes:

Read the "comments" section if you want to see genuine hate rhetoric.

"Who would pay to listen to this woman screech? I wonder how many people will feel like using their guns on themselves half way through her "screech"?*? "

"Sarah is the gift that cannot stop giving. She is stuck on attact mode all the time. She does not care anything about the dead in Arizona only about how much cash she is going to rake in. "

"I could care less what convention she headlines - it's just odd that today I was trying to find an analogy for what Palin is doing and I hit on the perfect one. She is like those attractive models that they hire to sell products but in this case it's not cars being sold, it's invidious language, intoleranc*e, and extreme prejudice."

"Excuse me but in my mind this woman should not be allowed to speak anywhere, especially about guns. A nine year old beautiful girl was buried yesterday and this Bit-h didn't even know her name or acknowlege her.She will and always will doing anything for money. "

...and so on.

GermanSynergy
01-15-11, 13:47
I think it's amusing how they lecture us on "civility" and they cannot even keep the ruse up for 24 hrs.

The Left in this country are a divisive, hypocritical and hateful lot.

platoonDaddy
01-15-11, 17:14
Read the "comments" section if you want to see genuine hate rhetoric.

"Who would pay to listen to this woman screech? I wonder how many people will feel like using their guns on themselves half way through her "screech"?*? "

"Sarah is the gift that cannot stop giving. She is stuck on attact mode all the time. She does not care anything about the dead in Arizona only about how much cash she is going to rake in. "

"I could care less what convention she headlines - it's just odd that today I was trying to find an analogy for what Palin is doing and I hit on the perfect one. She is like those attractive models that they hire to sell products but in this case it's not cars being sold, it's invidious language, intoleranc*e, and extreme prejudice."

"Excuse me but in my mind this woman should not be allowed to speak anywhere, especially about guns. A nine year old beautiful girl was buried yesterday and this Bit-h didn't even know her name or acknowlege her.She will and always will doing anything for money. "

...and so on.

You rantings "rest my case on the left"!

jmp45
01-15-11, 18:10
I think it's amusing how they lecture us on "civility" and they cannot even keep the ruse up for 24 hrs.

The Left in this country are a divisive, hypocritical and hateful lot.

Absolutely. The left's core value IS hypocrisy. I'm so over the left lecturing civil discourse when they are the side that thrives in discourse.