PDA

View Full Version : G&R Tactical (FREE) Training Classes

C4IGrant
01-17-11, 10:17
All, as Spring approaches, we will again be teaching (for free) pistol and carbine at Tusco Rifle Club in Midvale Ohio. We purchased $500 worth of steel targets last year so we will be teaching Shotgun and AK at some point as well.

Our classes are building block oriented and take you through everything from how to properly insert your mag into the weapon to moving and shooting.

If you are interested in these classes, send me an e-mail and I will put you on our notification list. sales@GRTactical.com

While we do have a pretty set curriculum, is there anything you guys would like to see us teach or a specific class? If so, we are all ears!

C4

ICANHITHIMMAN
01-17-11, 11:27
Grant that great that you are doing that for guys

lethal dose
01-17-11, 11:32
grant, is this open to non m4c members, also? there are a few guys i think might be interested.

C4IGrant
01-17-11, 11:50
grant, is this open to non m4c members, also? there are a few guys i think might be interested.

Sure is. The bulk of the people that came all last year have never been on a gun forum before. :eek:

C4

lethal dose
01-17-11, 11:54
Sure is. The bulk of the people that came all last year have never been on a gun forum before. :eek:

C4

haha... and they're probably better people for it! :D

C4IGrant
01-17-11, 15:41
Grant that great that you are doing that for guys

Thanks. We have actually been doing it since we moved to Ohio (2006). I kind of view it as my chance to give back to the local community and get them interested in Defensive type training.

C4

willowofwisp
02-04-11, 18:42
Its a 3 hour drive from Michigan but road trips are always fun.

fivefivesix
02-04-11, 22:39
this is great please count me in.