PDA

View Full Version : I am racist.

500grains
01-19-11, 13:36
According to Michael Moore, that is.

Michael Moore: People Own Guns Because They’re Fearful Racists

Appearing on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show, liberal filmmaker Michael Moore expressed his bewilderment as to why the United States is such a “violent” country and wondered aloud why anyone would want to own a gun. According to Moore, people only own guns because they’re racist and “afraid” of “people of color.”

This link includes an interview of His Pigliness:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/michael-moore-people-own-guns-because-theyre-fearful-racists/

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf4j8Q054SpteWAHlxiHw_u7gtFd8gU6bE1q01ACmhDIwdlSpj5g&t=1

RancidSumo
01-19-11, 14:21
Moore is an idiot. He says that places with high firearm ownership have low crime rates so the people there don't need guns but he ignores the link between an armed populace resulting in a low crime rate.

For some Moore entertainment, see if you can find the back to back interviews of Michael Moore followed by Ron Paul on Larry King Live I believe.

Skyyr
01-19-11, 14:22
According to Michael Moore, that is.

If the MSM accepts his statement as true, then it confirms the dominance of violence in minorities. If they don't, then it defeats his credibility (not that he had any to begin with).

In a round-about way, it's a brilliant statement...

GermanSynergy
01-19-11, 14:31
I'm surprised he hasn't relocated to Cuba yet, since it has better health care than us (according to Moore).

SteyrAUG
01-19-11, 16:12
So my black friends who own guns are racists who hate black people?

Damn that's kinda ****ed up.

Abraxas
01-19-11, 16:18

What does being black have to do with being raciest. Are you saying that racism is only toward blacks? Funny how the definition of racism has changed. At one time it was the belief of an inherent superiority based solely on race. So anyone could be a racist. Now apparently only whites can be raciest everyone else is justified:rolleyes:

Abraxas
01-19-11, 16:19
I'm surprised he hasn't relocated to Cuba yet, since it has better health care than us (according to Moore).

Maybe we could all chip in for a catapult strong enough to send him there.:D

Watrdawg
01-19-11, 16:23
That would have to be one hell of a catapult. Probably somethig along the lines of what you see on Lord of the Rings. I like to hear him squealing as he's flying through the air.

Abraxas
01-19-11, 16:35
That would have to be one hell of a catapult. Probably somethig along the lines of what you see on Lord of the Rings. I like to hear him squealing as he's flying through the air.

Whatever. If we can put a man on the moon, surely we can launch his fat ass a few miles:D

Whootsinator
01-19-11, 16:56

What does being black have to do with being raciest. Are you saying that racism is only toward blacks? Funny how the definition of racism has changed. At one time it was the belief of an inherent superiority based solely on race. So anyone could be a racist. Now apparently only whites can be raciest everyone else is justified:rolleyes:

You must not have read the first post... That's ok, I'll help you out.

Michael Moore: People Own Guns Because They’re Fearful Racists

Appearing on MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Show, liberal filmmaker Michael Moore expressed his bewilderment as to why the United States is such a “violent” country and wondered aloud why anyone would want to own a gun. According to Moore, people only own guns because they’re racist and “afraid” of “people of color.”

MOORE suggested gun owners are racist and afraid of people of color, which include African-Americans. Slow down next time, and read everything, before throwing around silly notions.

kaiservontexas
01-19-11, 16:57
Trebuchet! It is the only way to send him flying! A catapult in and of itself will never be strong enough.

As for the accusations of racism: bumpkis!

Abraxas
01-19-11, 17:00
You must not have read the first post... That's ok, I'll help you out.

MOORE suggested gun owners are racist and afraid of people of color, which include African-Americans. Slow down next time, and read everything, before throwing around silly notions.Was not really meant towards him and I did read the first post but thanks. His post just made me thing of some recent conversations that I have had. Guess I should have worded it better. So much is lost when not in person. But hey thanks for the help.

Whootsinator
01-19-11, 17:12
Was not really meant towards him and I did read the first post but thanks. His post just made me thing of some recent conversations that I have had. Guess I should have worded it better. So much is lost when not in person. But hey thanks for the help.

Generally, when people quote someone, they mean to reply directly to that person they've just quoted. Like this message. I'm sure we can all see why some of us might have thought your message was directed toward him.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Abraxas
01-19-11, 17:19
Generally, when people quote someone, they mean to reply directly to that person they've just quoted. Like this message. I'm sure we can all see why some of us might have thought your message was directed toward him.

Thanks for clearing it up.

I have a tendency to jack up what I mean in person, and it is worse online.

SteyrAUG
01-19-11, 18:19

Yeah, I think you ran with that ball a little bit.

I was addressing Moore's notion that all gun owners are racist against blacks. I never stated racists can't be black. And I sure as shit never claimed or even hinted about racism from non whites being acceptable. Please next time ask for clarification if you aren't sure what I am saying before you conclude what I "apparently believe."

SteyrAUG
01-19-11, 18:21
Was not really meant towards him and I did read the first post but thanks. His post just made me thing of some recent conversations that I have had. Guess I should have worded it better. So much is lost when not in person. But hey thanks for the help.

Replied to your first post before I read this one. I understand what you are saying and don't disagree. But it isn't recent, there has been a notion of "acceptable racism" going back to the 60s.

montanadave
01-19-11, 18:35
Whatever. If we can put a man on the moon, surely we can launch his fat ass a few miles:D

I would think a consultation with some of the participants in the annual Punkin Chunkin competition might provide an effective solution.

http://science.discovery.com/tv/punkin-chunkin/

Magic_Salad0892
01-19-11, 20:08
Guns = Racism.

Guns = Less Crime.

Racism = Less Crime?

Yay racism?

ForTehNguyen
01-19-11, 20:18
this asian must be real racist against people of color

Ak44
01-19-11, 20:24
From my experience when people say "Colored" people they mean Black People (and isn't Black the absence of color :confused:).

RogerinTPA
01-19-11, 20:49

Ahhhhhh....but according to this Administration and DOJ, you cannot be a racist, while being a "person of color", just sayin'.:no:

Don Robison
01-19-11, 20:53
Maybe we could all chip in for a catapult strong enough to send him there.:D

It would need rocket assist to get that fat bastard airborne.:eek:

500grains
01-19-11, 22:22
From my experience when people say "Colored" people they mean Black People (and isn't Black the absence of color :confused:).

In South Africa, coloured means mulatto, asian, Indian.

jaxman7
01-19-11, 22:45
The acronym JATO comes to mind. Oh.....wait ....this is Michael (physically) Moore we are speaking of---Saturn V. I cannot stand the sight of him. It amazes me the amount of press he receives.

-Jax

It would need rocket assist to get that fat bastard airborne.:eek:

Ak44
01-19-11, 23:06
In South Africa, coloured means mulatto, asian, Indian.

Interesting :cool: