PDA

View Full Version : Mounting X200

abnk
08-29-07, 16:19
Hi all.

The instruction manual for the X200 says that if you don't plan on removing the light often, for a more secure attachment it is better to replace the lever latch for the rail lock.

Looking at the picture threads in the handgun forum, all X200s had the lever latch the comes installed in the light. Mine will be attached to a 9mm pistol, but may occasionally be removed.

My question is: Has anyone had any problems with the original lever latch? Is it loose or flimsy in any way?

KevinB
08-29-07, 21:46
Never had a problem.
I've got 5 X200 lights on 9mm and .45's and I've never had an issue.

SuicideHz
08-29-07, 22:50
My X200a has a Dawson as I received it. I wish Surefire would get their sit. straightened out and send me replacement rails. I've emailed them dozens of times. I've got several of the different locks for who knows what now but no replacement rail grabbers...

Anyone have an exploded parts list so I can ask for them by part number?

mcgrubbs
08-30-07, 08:31
My X200a has a Dawson as I received it. I wish Surefire would get their shit straight and send me replacement rails. I've emailed them dozens of times. I've got several of the different locks for who knows what now but no replacement rail grabbers...

Anyone have an exploded parts list so I can ask for them by part number?

Stop jacking around with email and call them. Ask for someone in tech help so that you will get what you need.

abnk
08-30-07, 18:54
Never had a problem.
I've got 5 X200 lights on 9mm and .45's and I've never had an issue.

Thanks, Kevin. I attached it today and it does seem to fit pretty tight. :cool: