PDA

View Full Version : Is DSG Arms Legit?

Cvolin85
01-26-11, 01:09
I'm about to order and Magpul ACS Milspec Kit and the only people who sell this in a kit is DSG Arms. Just wondering what anyone knows about these guys.

Does this kit seem Legit?

DSG Arms Link below:
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MAG370BLKKIT.aspx

JR TACTICAL
01-26-11, 01:34
Yeah bro I deal with them on a regular basis the have alot of great products at a fair price and are reasonable on shipping, customer service is top notch as well. They are based out of Fort Worth TX, so shipping is fairley quick...I live in AZ though. Order with confidence bro you will not be dissapointed

Vegas
01-26-11, 01:35
I'm about to order and Magpul ACS Milspec Kit and the only people who sell this in a kit is DSG Arms. Just wondering what anyone knows about these guys.

Does this kit seem Legit?

DSG Arms Link below:
http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MAG370BLKKIT.aspx

I ordered a MOE stock kit from them last month. I think I got it in about a week. I would order from them again.

scottr
01-26-11, 01:48
Back in early November 2008, late one night, I ordered a 10 pack of DSG magazines with free shipping. They shipped the next day, and I received them in 2 or 3 days. Great mags, with Magpul followers. A later small parts order was good too.

I haven't heard anything bad about DSG; just the opposite: all good.

Cvolin85
01-26-11, 02:21
AWESOME! I just noticed the ACS stock was $139 by itself. and 139 for a full kit. So it made me wonder.

Thanks guys

Blankwaffe
01-26-11, 02:29
DSG is a darn good folks.Ive bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years and never an issue.

das
01-26-11, 02:43
I have ordered several things from DSG no problems at all.

badboy522
01-26-11, 02:57
Been shopping with DSG ARMS for about three years now and they are great to law enforcement.... No problems with anything even in the state of California!

Vegas
01-26-11, 03:24
AWESOME! I just noticed the ACS stock was $139 by itself. and 139 for a full kit. So it made me wonder.

Thanks guys

The MOE kit was priced the same as it is everywhere else for just the stock. The parts that came with it seem like quality. Won't know till I get my upper in and put it all together.

SWATcop556
01-26-11, 05:51
Several purchases with no issues. I have about 20 of their USGI mags and they have been great.

zenghost
01-26-11, 06:08
Have had several communications with DSG staff on Noveske gear when contemplating the purchase of an upper. All very positive.

Their LE pricing is surprisingly good on some things (ex Surefire X300). Just need to send a copy of creds.

taylodr
01-26-11, 06:37
Yup... All good. I got the MOE kit with buffer tube - by far the best deal. I definitely recommend them.

sl4mdaddy
01-26-11, 06:44
Another thumbs-up for DSG.

stevie
01-26-11, 08:01
Used them a few times with great results

Scoby
01-26-11, 08:42
100% legit.

Got a good deal going on for FG & OD 30rd PMags now for $11.21 each.
Have some ODs coming my way now.

Scoby

SomeOtherGuy
01-26-11, 08:49
Absolutely legit and fine in my experience.

However, I'll bet that the buffer tube in that combo is a cheap mil-sized (only) tube like a DSA, and is not a real-deal impact-extruded 7075 tube like you would get from BCM, Stag, LMT, etc. However, they do have a pretty good price on Stag and Daniel Defense tubes that are the real deal.

sammage
01-26-11, 08:57
DSG Arms has always come through, quick shipment and good prices.

kdcgrohl
01-26-11, 09:27
Legit & GTG. I buy from them often. They have a thread on TOS with monthly discount codes.

mjkeat
01-26-11, 09:52
DSG is GTG

Travis B
01-26-11, 10:31
Another +1 on DSG. They are the cheapest place I can find PMags

mikejg
01-26-11, 10:40
DSG Arms is always the first place I look for gear. Their Mil/LE discount makes their stuff the cheapest around, so if they have what I'm looking for I'll buy it from them. If they don't have what I'm looking for, then I'll go look at other sites, but DSG Arms is always my first stop.

zerooption
01-26-11, 10:46
Legit & GTG. I buy from them often. They have a thread on TOS with monthly discount codes.

where can I find these discount codes? They are great, I have had no problems with purchases from ammunition, parts, and mags.

sadmin
01-26-11, 10:54
TOS = The Other Site = ar15.com = Daniel Baldwin

DSG is a great place to shop.

zerooption
01-26-11, 10:56
TOS = The Other Site = ar15.com = Daniel Baldwin

DSG is a great place to shop.

sorry my bad should have known

pjchang7
01-26-11, 10:58
I shop at dsg quite often but you should always try and give them a call rather than order online. I can usually always get a price even better than the ones displayed on their website if I am ordering a good amount of stuff.

TannerBoyl
01-26-11, 11:00
I've ordered a few Magpul CTR Mil-Spec stock kits as well as a couple of cases of ammo. Their shipping was fast and fair. I'll be hitting them up again with my next few builds.

RogerinTPA
01-26-11, 11:11
I've ordered all kinds of stuff from DSG (Mags, cases, parts). Their aluminum mags with the magpul followers are outstanding. As with any online vendor, if unsure, give em a call. Buy with confidence.

seabass
01-26-11, 11:36
I just placed a order with DSG Arms a few days ago and my items arrived quickly.

I have been conducting business with them for several years and never had any problems.

GermanSynergy
01-26-11, 13:00
Ordered some Fiocci 5.56 a while back from them. Great price, no problems.

RD62
01-26-11, 13:34
DSG is GTG and not just a Magpul Dealer but a Distributor to other dealers.

Fear not when ordering Magpul (or anything else) from DSG Arms.

eternal24k
01-26-11, 13:35
GREAT mags and fast shipping.
I wish their ammo would go back down in price, I like Fiocchi

ST911
01-26-11, 15:03
I've had several good buying experiences with DSG.

Cvolin85
01-26-11, 16:52
Awesome:agree:

Caeser25
01-26-11, 16:59
DSG is gtg. I've ordered from them 2-3 dozen times. Never an issue. Great customer service. I'm not sure who's buffer tube they use but the one that came with my Moe milspec stock kit is nice and tight, barely any wiggle at all.

Quentin
01-26-11, 20:49
I've had good luck with DSG too. Got an ArmaLite upper from them a couple years ago, and a few smaller orders including the aluminum magazines others have mentioned. Fast and no problems. I'll do business with them again.

Adam0331
01-26-11, 22:12
DSG is good to go. Military discount is very good.

mmike87
01-26-11, 22:18
I have used them several time ... fast shipping. They are always on my list of "places to check" when hunting for something.

strambo
01-26-11, 22:19
They rock. In another thread on TOS, they said the tubes in the kits were 7075 aluminum milspec. I'm happy with my MOE stock kit, MOE LPK and the prices!

Surf
01-26-11, 22:35
I do quite a bit of purchasing personally and for my job. DSG is a very reliable go to vendor! They are GSA and straight up one of the best companies to deal with. Their customer service and response via phone is outstanding. I have had them do large purchase order price quotes over the phone and I usually get the official price quote via email while I am on the phone. While on the phone, I have had reps go out into the warehouse to check and see if inventory has arrived and has not yet been put on inventory in their website. I cannot say enough good stuff about DSG Arms.

Also as mentioned, if you have a large quantity order or an agency order they will often give a very good discount over their already low LE / Military pricing.

Dionysusigma
01-27-11, 00:39
They are a dangerous online retailer that is widely known, even infamous, for turning money into toys quickly. Items you had no initial intention of purchasing will find their way into your shopping cart for such a small amount of money, you won't even notice them until the package shows up at your door with 10 PMags that you didn't remember ordering, needed anyhow, and cost you far less than anywhere else so who cares and put them in the closet with the hundreds of others.

:D

Jake Bauer
01-27-11, 04:06
DSG is very good. I ordered my Pmags from them as well as my MOE handguard and stock. Plus they're in Ft. Worth :D

Evil Bert
02-07-11, 12:10
Looking to spend over $200 at DSG. Anyone know of any promo codes/coupons they are offering. I can't seem to find any and I know that many vendors offer codes in emails, etc.

chadbag
02-07-11, 12:35
DSG is GTG and not just a Magpul Dealer but a Distributor to other dealers.

Just wanted to emphasize this. They are probably THE distributor to most dealers who sell Magpul. Some dealers are direct but AFAIK Magpul stopped taking new direct dealers several years ago and redirect dealer inquiries to a handful of distributors. Having looked over the list and seeing the "dealer" pricing from them, I would place a bet that most non-direct Magpul dealers buy from DSG as they had the best deals.

While I am direct, I also buy from DSG sometimes and during the magazine rush after the 08 elections I was referred to DSG by someone at Magpul since they probably would get me magazines before Magpul could directly.

If Magpul has confidence in them, so do I.

Travis B
02-07-11, 13:02
Looking to spend over $200 at DSG. Anyone know of any promo codes/coupons they are offering. I can't seem to find any and I know that many vendors offer codes in emails, etc.

As far as I know the only thing they have is the Going Green sale

Evil Bert
02-07-11, 13:31
As far as I know the only thing they have is the Going Green saleThat is what I thought. I am just not feeling very green these days. oh well. I will hold of on the order for a day or so just to be safe. Would love to get free shipping or something.

Travis B
02-07-11, 17:45
That is what I thought. I am just not feeling very green these days. oh well. I will hold of on the order for a day or so just to be safe. Would love to get free shipping or something.

Sometimes if you keep your order in your cart for a few days you'll receive a "motivational" email to make sure they get your order. Maybe it's worth it to hold out

Dos Cylindros
02-07-11, 18:28
Earlier this month I bought a new Aimpoint Comp M4s from them. They have an option to order them without the factory Aimpoint mount, so that is what I did. I also ordered up an ADM SOCOM height throw lever mount from them. After I made the purchase, I got to thinking that it might be missing the bolts to attach the mount to the optic. ADM risers for the M4 do not come with bolts in case anyone is about to order so keep that in mind. I gave them a call and asked if the sans mount Aimpoint packages they sell come with the bolts and they told me they did not. I set about to cancell my order and order from Larue, but they told me they had a few of the bolts on Demo optics and would send them with my order. It arrived in two days, with the bolts. That is good service in my book. They also give fairly good LE/Mil discounts.

Evil Bert
02-07-11, 18:44
Sometimes if you keep your order in your cart for a few days you'll receive a "motivational" email to make sure they get your order. Maybe it's worth it to hold out

Dam near a week at this point. I will give it one more day before I go ahead and place the order. DSG is the only place that has everything I need. If I split it up between multiple vendors, I end up paying more in shipping. than what I would save by going with lower cost vendors. I am not saying that DSG is in anyway more expensive. In fact I find their prices comparable to just about anyone out there.

Evil Bert
02-07-11, 18:47
snipped... They also give fairly good LE/Mil discounts.

yeah well my .mil days are long past. I am now waddled down to just a hobbyist. I no longer count as an industry professional. I am now just a nobody special. :no:

davemcdonald
02-07-11, 19:13
I'm biased on my DSG opinion but yes DSG is "legit".

Dave

HKUSP.40
04-28-12, 12:08
I haven't read all the posts but rest assured that DSG Arms IS legit. They keep their inventory up to date on their website, they offer a wonderful discount to Police and Military, and their order processing/shipping is FAST with tracking info available as soon as it ships.

Bottom line, don't hesitate to buy from them :)

tonyxcom
04-28-12, 12:25
They typically post coupon codes at their industry forum on TOS.

Originally Posted By DSGArms:
Enter these Promo codes upon checkout and you shall receive;

APRIL15OFF
for $15 off $200

...OR

APRILUPS250
for free shipping over $250

Both cannot be used in combination or for ammo orders.

Happy shooting,

DSG

cptx123
04-28-12, 17:53
They had a huge gun truck/bus at the Larue multi gun in Liberty Hill last week. They seemed like nice folks.

Ed L.
04-28-12, 21:05
I've met some of their management and sales force in a Spartan Tactical class that they sponsored for their employees & also invited some area law enforcement as their guests. All in all, very nice folks

Instaurator
04-28-12, 21:34
I purchased a 10 pack of their STANAG mags. Delivery was super fast, and I've never had an issue with any of the mags.

KaBar762
04-28-12, 21:51

There is another forum out there that DSG posts monthly promo codes in their industry section.

DSG is my favorite and most of the time first place I go. Plus they give military pricing on most items. Saves me a ton of money for things that make my life easier.

hunt_ak
04-28-12, 22:41
There is another forum out there that DSG posts monthly promo codes in their industry section.
Link????????????

fdxpilot
04-28-12, 23:51
Link????????????

I know they don't like TOS much around here, but http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_2/268_DSG_Arms.html

CLJ94104
04-29-12, 01:23
DSG is GTG

Scoby
04-29-12, 08:07
Earlier this month I bought a new Aimpoint Comp M4s from them. They have an option to order them without the factory Aimpoint mount, so that is what I did. I also ordered up an ADM SOCOM height throw lever mount from them. After I made the purchase, I got to thinking that it might be missing the bolts to attach the mount to the optic. ADM risers for the M4 do not come with bolts in case anyone is about to order so keep that in mind. I gave them a call and asked if the sans mount Aimpoint packages they sell come with the bolts and they told me they did not. I set about to cancell my order and order from Larue, but they told me they had a few of the bolts on Demo optics and would send them with my order. It arrived in two days, with the bolts. That is good service in my book. They also give fairly good LE/Mil discounts.

Now that is what I call excellent service. Over and above in fact.

Brahmzy
04-29-12, 08:30
DSG kicks ass - prolly have dropped $3K or more there on many small orders. Always fast and great CS the one time I needed it.

jaxman7
04-29-12, 16:19
Well this turned into a long thread of praise! ;) Just to add my two cents, I ordered a Vltor lower from them Monday morning and it was at my FFL on Thursday morning. The guy I spoke with (Brennan) was very helpful.

-Jax

G-lock
04-29-12, 17:43
Good folks, they also have an LE/MIL discount, gotta call to get it.

QuackXP
04-29-12, 19:12
I have a Colt 6920 on order. It's taking a while but that is not the fault of DSG at all, Colt is behind on their shipments. DSG was always quick to respond to my email requests on a estimated delivery date and assured me that there will be no price increase.

duece71
04-29-12, 19:38
Yep, GTG, I have ordered only magazines and have never had an issue. I would order from them again.

Voodoo_Man
04-29-12, 20:02
Bought some stuff from them, including an upper as well as a bunch of other stuff, no issues exactly as described and mil/le discount is always a plus.

Juicebox
04-29-12, 20:03
Good MIL/LE discount. FAST shipping. It's one of my favorite places to order from.