PDA

View Full Version : LEO pricing on M&P

C-grunt
01-26-11, 21:38
Probably gonna sell my Glock 19 to a friend who needs something for HD. Im either gonna buy another Glock 19/17 or maybe give the M&P 9 a try. Anyone know if they have good LEO pricing like the Glocks?

C4IGrant
01-26-11, 21:43
Probably gonna sell my Glock 19 to a friend who needs something for HD. Im either gonna buy another Glock 19/17 or maybe give the M&P 9 a try. Anyone know if they have good LEO pricing like the Glocks?

S&W does have an LE program and we are an LE Dealer. Send us an E-mail with the SKU you are interested in and we will give you pricing.

C4

willowofwisp
01-26-11, 21:49

I believe LE pricing for a standard m&p was 435$ but after the drop in MSRP I'm not sure if that still stands.

Naxet1959
01-27-11, 08:59
I'm eligible for the First Responder pricing from Express Guns and bought a 9c Monday, with night sights for $455.00 and with fixed sights are $398.20; same for the full sized models.

http://www.ombexpress.com/p_SW034.aspx

They also offer free FedEx shipping...

Longhorn
01-27-11, 14:34
I'm eligible for the First Responder pricing from Express Guns and bought a 9c Monday, with night sights for $455.00 and with fixed sights are $398.20; same for the full sized models.

http://www.ombexpress.com/p_SW034.aspx

They also offer free FedEx shipping...

GT Distributors isn't far off from that price, I want to say it's roughly $1.00 more for both models.

Dave G
01-28-11, 15:54
I got a SW M&Pc 9mm today for $455 with night sights.

boomhower
01-28-11, 20:37
I've always bought Glock's due to LEO pricing. Now that M&P's are the same I think I may have to broaden my collection a bit.

kmrtnsn
01-28-11, 21:00
My wife, is issued a SIG P seriies and owns two Glocks, a G19 and a G27. She just bought an M&P 9C and loves it. So far I am quite impressed with it too and am anxiously awaiting my Vtac M&P 9 to arrive.

mkmckinley
01-28-11, 22:14
I'm not sure the manufacturers that are kind enough to offer first responder pricing want the discounted prices posted. Just sayin. If you're going to order one online to an FFL in your area pretty much every dealer is going to have the same price. Might as well order from G and R tactical and get some good customer service and support one of the site sponsors.

C-grunt
01-28-11, 22:40
I'm not sure the manufacturers that are kind enough to offer first responder pricing want the discounted prices posted. Just sayin. If you're going to order one online to an FFL in your area pretty much every dealer is going to have the same price. Might as well order from G and R tactical and get some good customer service and support one of the site sponsors.

Never really thought about that and you are correct. If I do decide on the M&P it will definitely be from Grant and as soon as my GI Bill check comes in Im ordering the Aimpoint/Larue combo from him ASAP!

Naxet1959
01-29-11, 04:55

They post it online themselves, its not a secret. They are local to me so it was easier to buy local (and cheaper too). And hey, I walked out with it, no waiting for the Fed Ex man! :D But I have and will be ordering again from G&R.

PdxMotoxer
01-29-11, 05:55
When i bought my last M&P9c pistol i bought it local (cheaper with no FFL & Shipping)

But When i bought my M&P15 m.o.e. even after shipping and $15FFL Fee I got a great/better deal from Grant
PLUS felt better giving him my biz rather than some big name sports store.

Even got a G&R coupon ;) that talked me into buying a surefire G2L light and a FEW magpul products.

There prices are kinda high (i'm thinking they are also, for asking what they do for some things) but there is Buds Police Supply
http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/index.php

Gentoo
01-31-11, 03:22
That puts them right in line with Glock.

This is very smart for S&W.