PDA

View Full Version : G-Code/Eagle Paddle Magazine Carriers?

JLM
09-01-07, 00:16
Looking to hear any pro/con's about about G-Code/Eagle's pistol mag carriers with the paddle attachment.

So gents, any light you could shed would be...illuminating? ;)

Dave L.
09-10-07, 14:08
I bought a G-Code for a G19. It's the Operational series which has the thicker kydex. I like it, it's plenty fast to draw from. QC is good- you can tell they hand make them. I bought it because the price was right and it was instock. I have no experience with blade-tech or side armor- which I hear are also great choices.
I just ordered another G-Code Mag Carrier from Eagle today.
If you are Mil/LE/Contractor- Eagle gives a discount on them.
Good Luck,
Dave
P.S. I'm not a paddle fan, even though they are comfortable- mine has the large belt slide system.

Striker5
09-11-07, 07:34
My first serious CCW holster was a used G-code paddle for my 92FS. Very sturdy and stable. I no longer like paddles. The main advantage, to me, would be some sort of emergency response or desk job where you need to be able to slip your holster on. IWB/OWB with a good belt is more idiot proof.

The only paddle I currently have is a blade-tech single AR mag carrier, as it would be something I might have to "snap on".

GIFFMANN
09-11-07, 09:10
Nice thing about G-Code is that you can change from paddle, to belt to IWB with just a couple of screws. You can also add the "Claw" to make them MOLLE compatible. I also think that you can add the RTI adapter to any of the holsters to allow you to switch from a MOLLE platform to a leg platform in a matter of seconds.

Very nice stuff. I have a couple of their holsters and have some range time on them. The IWB adapter is pretty nice, but not nearly as nice as my leather. However, it does get the job done.

Any Eagle Dealer, including myself, can get those for you.

Giff

JLM
09-22-07, 21:10
Hey Giff, LTNS! Thanks for the reply.

I might be switching carry guns shortly so I'm up in the air right now, but I'll let ya know.