PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: SKD PIG plate carrier, multicam w/ molle cummerbund.

yakrat101
02-03-11, 23:01
I purchased two of these to replace my Eagle plate carriers but found my old setup works better for me. So if you missed out on buying directly from SKD the four days they had these in stock here is your second chance. If you want pics I can send them to you but they would show you exactly what is on the SKD website.

I have two packages that will each include: 1 plate carrier, 1 molle cummerbund, 1 G hook doube D ring, 2 G hook side release buckles.

Now since I live in Missouri I had to pay sales tax on these so my price is higher than if an out of stater bought directly from SKD, this means I am selling them for $360 so I do not take a loss. This ad will run for one week and after that I will return them to SKD if they haven't sold.

The fine print:

Price does include shipping. Shipping CONUS only unless other arrangements are made.

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail/ First Class with Delivery Confirmation. Insurance is optional but at buyers expense.

Payment to be made via USPS Money Order or discrete paypal +4% unless other arrangements are made.