PDA

View Full Version : STI Tactical

Grunt9094
02-06-11, 17:15
I just bought my first STI International pistol, and I love it. It is my first high capacity 1911 style pistol. Does anybody know who makes a duty holster for these guns. Mine is the tactical model with a light rail. I have a light attached so I will need the "bucket" type holster. I noticed the STI wont fit into any of my holsters and I havent been able to find any that are made for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

lewis
02-06-11, 18:08
Joe at Superior Firearms is the go to guy for anything STI. He posts here as Mr. Smith and has a forum in the dealer section. Ken Hackathorn has an STI 2011 that Joe did. He can work magic on them.

I personally have an STI Guardian that he worked over that is a very sweet carry piece.

Aggunner
02-06-11, 20:49
if youre going to run a light, any safariland cut for a glock 21 with the same light will fit.

Mr. Smith
02-07-11, 07:52
I just bought my first STI International pistol, and I love it. It is my first high capacity 1911 style pistol. Does anybody know who makes a duty holster for these guns. Mine is the tactical model with a light rail. I have a light attached so I will need the "bucket" type holster. I noticed the STI wont fit into any of my holsters and I havent been able to find any that are made for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I run a blade-tech holster with my tactical.
If you would like me to help you just give me a call or e-mail and I will get you what you need.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy358/SuperiorFirearms/Joes%20class%20kit/100_1632.jpg