PDA

View Full Version : LMS Defense - Defensive Medicine - 05 MARCH 2011 - Fernley, NV (Reno/Sparks Area)

Doc Amentler
02-06-11, 23:02
LMS Defense - Defensive Medicine

Instructor: Jim "Doc" Amentler

Course Length: 1 Day

Date: 05 March 2011

Location: LMS Defense Combat Development Center - Fernley, NV (Reno/Sparks Area) – You will receive specific directions upon registration

Tuition: $200

Description:

The Defensive Medicine course will teach you to effectively manage life threatening injuries resulting from a traumatic event until professional emergency medical services arrive. Topics of instruction include bleeding control, airway management, shock and brain injuries and other medical issues likely to arise in the aftermath of a life threatening attack or other critical incident. Do you dedicate as much time to training for the treating of wounds as you do to the inflicting of them? The life you save will probably be your own or that of a family member.

Prerequisites: None.

Equipment Needed:

Positive attitude
Pen and notebook

To register, follow the link below:

http://www.lmsdefense.com/course-details/?id=8&cname=Defensive+Medicine

ICANHITHIMMAN
02-07-11, 16:38
Do you ever come out east? I would love to attend a class like this.

Doc Amentler
02-07-11, 18:21
Do you ever come out east? I would love to attend a class like this.

That is something that we are looking into. What area is within reach for you? Email or PM me if you are not comfortable posting that information here.

Doc Amentler
03-01-11, 00:02
We only have a couple of spots left in this class. If you are thinking about registering, please do it ASAP before we are sold out. To those who are coming, I look forward to seeing you Saturday morning!

Doc Amentler