PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Warren sights

odiesplace
02-08-11, 17:46
Hope this is the right place to post this thread, please tell me if its not.
I want a set of three dot Warren night sight for my M&P 9 f/s. I did the google search and found a bunch of glock sights, but not much for the M&P. ( I'm kinda net impaired so maybe I looked in the wrong place )
Anyway where would be the best place ( cheapest) to find the above mentioned sights? :confused:
Would be greatful for any help
Thanks

Moose-Knuckle
02-08-11, 17:57
disregard

jaxman7
02-08-11, 18:12
SKD Tactical. Good company to deal with and has good prices. Plus you are supporting M4C as they are a site sponsor.

http://www.skdtac.com/Warren_Tactical_Sight_Tritium_3_Dot_Set_p/wrt.209.htm

-Jax

Tungsten
02-08-11, 19:33
SKD Tactical. Good company to deal with and has good prices. Plus you are supporting M4C as they are a site sponsor.

http://www.skdtac.com/Warren_Tactical_Sight_Tritium_3_Dot_Set_p/wrt.209.htm

-Jax

Second this.

odiesplace
02-08-11, 20:02
Thanks guy I'll check them out.

Mark71
02-08-11, 22:05
I have purchased a few sets of Warren Tactical sights from.....

MLE Shooting Sports

http://www.mle-shootingsports.com/

Mike is a great guy to deal with.

willowofwisp
02-08-11, 22:08
if you can get the discount from brownells the 3 dot set is only 105$

Magsz
02-08-11, 22:30
if you can get the discount from brownells the 3 dot set is only 105$

Does Brownells even carry the Warren sights for the M&P?

I can never seem to see them listed but ive heard some rumblings that you have to call the order in as they do stock them.

Exiledviking
02-08-11, 22:36
Randy Lee at Apex Tactical also carries the Warren Tactical sights. I've bought 2 sets of the Sevigny's from him.

willowofwisp
02-08-11, 22:43
Does Brownells even carry the Warren sights for the M&P?

I can never seem to see them listed but ive heard some rumblings that you have to call the order in as they do stock them.

only for the glocks listed on their website..not sure about calling.

Ed L.
02-08-11, 23:05
PM sent. I have an extra pair that I will part with.

rathos
02-09-11, 01:23
are the warrens for the .45 the same as the 9mm/.40S&W ones? I only see one set listed and they are not listed as caliber specific.

Dave G
02-09-11, 03:36
While on this topic, which Warren rear sights will work with the stock M&P front night sight?

Robb Jensen
02-09-11, 06:00
For online places that stock almost all of what's available I'd recommend SKD, MLE Sports, Speed Shooter Specialties, Brownells. I'd go with Joe at SKD he's a good dude and a M4C site sponsoring dealer as is Brownells.

I buy them at work and if it's something I need custom I get them directly from Scott Warren. He's local to me. I've known him for quite a few years now and we compete in many of the same matches. For competition pistol sights that's all I use. Both my M&P Pro 9 5" and M&P Pro 40 5" both have plain black Warren cut Warren rear sights and black serrated front sights.

Edited to add: I just saw Scott Warren this morning. He told me that Brownells buys a lot of his 3 lamp sights and dealers like us buy/sell many more of the 2 lamp sets.

Detmongo
02-09-11, 08:42
i'd go with Joe from SKD he's a great guy to deal with.

SHIVAN
02-09-11, 09:16
Since everyone covered Joe @ SKD, I will chime in that if Brownell's carries one part from a vendor, you can call them and they can order any part from the vendor and tell you the discounted pricing before you order.

At least that's how they used to operate. Could be worth a call if you ever find yourself with a hard to find item and Brownells carries something else from that manufacturer.

tarkeg
02-09-11, 09:23
Since everyone covered Joe @ SKD, I will chime in that if Brownell's carries one part from a vendor, you can call them and they can order any part from the vendor and tell you the discounted pricing before you order.

At least that's how they used to operate. Could be worth a call if you ever find yourself with a hard to find item and Brownells carries something else from that manufacturer.

I never thought of that. It drives me nuts that I couldn't get a Vltor set screw lo-pro gas block in on my orders. I'll try this. Thanks!

JohnN
02-09-11, 12:30
For online places that stock almost all of what's available I'd recommend SKD, MLE Sports, Speed Shooter Specialties, Brownells. I'd go with Joe at SKD he's a good dude and a M4C site sponsoring dealer as is Brownells.

I buy them at work and if it's something I need custom I get them directly from Scott Warren. He's local to me. I've known him for quite a few years now and we compete in many of the same matches. For competition pistol sights that's all I use. Both my M&P Pro 9 5" and M&P Pro 40 5" both have plain black Warren cut Warren rear sights and black serrated front sights.

Edited to add: I just saw Scott Warren this morning. He told me that Brownells buys a lot of his 3 lamp sights and dealers like us buy/sell many more of the 2 lamp sets.

Hey Robb, if you get a chance to speak with Scott again you might ask him where the P30 sight project stands.

TheLefty
02-09-11, 13:55
I'd recommend SKD as well, that's where I ordered my Warrens.