PDA

View Full Version : Top Shot! Season II

BCmJUnKie
02-08-11, 21:22
Who's watching right now! Its gonna be a good season. I got my money on maggie...

markm
02-08-11, 21:30
Never saw an episode of season 1. :eek:

Militant83
02-08-11, 21:31
Damn I forgot all about it.. no sense in catching it now...will just have to wait to catch the re-run. I was looking forward to it too.

Robb Jensen
02-08-11, 21:33
I'm a fan of Maggie Reese, Gunny Brian Zins, Chris Tilley and Athena Lee. Two teams so I'm liking both at this time!

BCmJUnKie
02-08-11, 21:33

Really? Just not into it? Its pretty innovative. They have some really cool challenges. With an arsenal of different weapons

Stickman
02-08-11, 21:35

Nor I.

BCmJUnKie
02-08-11, 21:35
I'm a fan of Maggie Reese, Gunny Brian Zins, Chris Tilley and Athena Lee. Two teams so I'm liking both at this time!

Man this season gonna be SOO good. They have alot of strong competitors! Two REALLY good teams.

Robb Jensen
02-08-11, 21:41
Man this season gonna be SOO good. They have alot of strong competitors! Two REALLY good teams.

It'll be good. I turned down their invitation for season 2. I didn't like the first seasons sometimes Survivor type stuff but it's still entertaining to watch.

LOKNLOD
02-08-11, 22:51
I didnt watch it originally, but I caught up on some of season 1 with the recent reruns. It was alright, better than the normal reality TV fare for sure. And definitely great to see such a mainstream forum for showing guns in a positive light.

I watched the first episode tonight and this crew seems to have lots of potential for melodramatic asshattery...

Titleist
02-08-11, 22:57
Iain Harrison is a local guy (Season 1) and shot with Caleb and Kelly from Season 1 as well. All great shooters. But this show makes me want to lean forward and choke myself.

woodandsteel
02-09-11, 11:37
I didnt watch it originally, but I caught up on some of season 1 with the recent reruns. It was alright, better than the normal reality TV fare for sure. And definitely great to see such a mainstream forum for showing guns in a positive light.

I watched the first episode tonight and this crew seems to have lots of potential for melodramatic asshattery...

I would hate to see this show take that route. Although, the first season threw in a little drama here and there, as well.

The nice thing about this show is the interest it could bring to the shooting world. It was good, in my opinion, to have the contestants shooting the AR15 and the M1A in the first season. Made those firearms a little less scary to the hobby/sport shooters out there.

My daughters absolutley loved the Season One marathon that The History Channel had on last weekend. The two oldest want to go on the show when they grow up.