PDA

View Full Version : m&p 45 dcaek trigger question?

sourkraut
02-10-11, 12:37
I have installed this kit on my gun and love it! The one question I have is there supposed to be a click right before the trigger hits the end of its travel or rest on the stop? When I work the hard sear with a object and work the plunger it clicks before full bottom? I dont know from the oe grit setup if it was there or not. I am wondering if the plunger is snagging or the spring? I know the plunger was seated inside the oe spring and I could not seat it in the new spring? Thanks in advance!

G34Shooter
02-10-11, 15:23
I have installed this kit on my gun and love it! The one question I have is there supposed to be a click right before the trigger hits the end of its travel or rest on the stop? When I work the hard sear with a object and work the plunger it clicks before full bottom? I dont know from the oe grit setup if it was there or not. I am wondering if the plunger is snagging or the spring? I know the plunger was seated inside the oe spring and I could not seat it in the new spring? Thanks in advance!

Call Apex Tactical, they will answer the phone and resolve any issue.

sourkraut
02-11-11, 07:38
talked to randy and here the plunger was not completely seated in the spring. i cant say how happy iam with this kit! thanks apex!

yhmspecter
02-13-11, 23:08
Was this kit easy to install into your pistol? I have been thinking about getting this set up.

sourkraut
02-14-11, 19:22
Was this kit easy to install into your pistol? I have been thinking about getting this set up.

this was not a big deal at all. if you have any questions they can usually be asked by the youtube videos or by calling randy lee at apex. you could watch the videos before ordering to see if it something you would feel comfortable with.

yhmspecter
02-14-11, 22:09
this was not a big deal at all. if you have any questions they can usually be asked by the youtube videos or by calling randy lee at apex. you could watch the videos before ordering to see if it something you would feel comfortable with.

Thanks I will check them out