PDA

View Full Version : James Clapper - National Intel Director

500grains
02-10-11, 17:57
So is James Clapper, the National Intelligence Director, mentally retarded?

Today he told Congress that the Muslim Brother is a secular non-violent organization. The FBI director corrected him.

A couple of months ago he was doing a news interview and was clueless about a terror plot in London that had been broken and the muslims arrested. I think some other intel guy clued him in, but Clapper had no idea whatsoever what had been going on. When an ABC News reporter knows more about intel than the National Intelligence Director, we have a serious problem.

But perhaps he is no more uninformed and unintelligent and incompetent than Janet Napolitano.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LWMucmgw8gU/TRFJzEoDmMI/AAAAAAAAAmU/PwBDEC84MRY/s400/obama.jpg

Belmont31R
02-10-11, 18:04
He was put in there to push the muslims are our friends line. He is part of the 'we can't call terrorists muslims' crew.

Much like many other positions this one has been turned into being about agenda pushing and not actually about doing the job description.

Business_Casual
02-10-11, 18:39
I wonder what he thinks the Catholic League is? Obviously secular.

B_C

Rmplstlskn
02-10-11, 20:31
That guy disgusts me... That his agency's work and his idiocy may put us at risk makes 2012 seem so much more important to get to without incident...

Hey, Panetta, our CIA Director, said Mubarak was out tonight.... FAIL! What a buffoon... Maybe Egypt has WMD's too...

Rmpl

The_War_Wagon
02-10-11, 21:33
Short-sighted, politically-correct, butt-kisser. Sounds like the PERFECT recipe for a 9/11, pt. II :mad:

armakraut
02-10-11, 22:34
I can't believe that retard is in charge of people.

500grains
02-10-11, 22:37
I can't believe that retard is in charge of people.

Are you talking about Captain America? :haha:;););)

glocktogo
02-10-11, 23:14
He's a titular figurehead staffing a mock office, what exactly would you expect? :jester:

Bolt_Overide
02-11-11, 04:50
Another typical ****tard who got his job either as political payback, or as a figurehead so someoen else who answers to the messiah can pull the strings.

Cagemonkey
02-11-11, 19:04
This guy is a idiot. The fact that he has anything to do with our national security is pitiful. This man makes a mockery out of our intelligence services.