PDA

View Full Version : ABC

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 08:55
ASSUME alll you want !

I know all the specs on the chart
Hell Ive been here alot longer than some of you :)

When I brought up the topic Tier 1

I was getting at that a Track record & Testing means alot!!!

Colt Has it

Now I see guys saying SPIKES Carbine = Colt

I guess its over someone head

FMJ

The Cat
02-15-11, 08:58
Sir, are you intoxicated? :D

BAC
02-15-11, 09:01
Just a couple drinks...

-B

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 09:05
My last topic got locked because of retarded replies
I wanted to start over
Boy did that help

120mm
02-15-11, 09:07
I love lamp!

Quentin
02-15-11, 10:18
M193 BALL, as I remember your thread didn't get locked because you used the term Tier 1, it was locked because of a bunch of bashers making fun of the term. Not your fault.

Not much more to say on this subject that wasn't already so I bet this one will soon be locked as well. Again, not your fault.

Wolf Spyder
02-15-11, 11:22
Not to change the subject or anything... you know, from arguing over syntax to actually having a meaningful conversation about quality manufactures, as M193 BALL intended.

I am a fan of "The Chart". So does anyone, here, know if someone is working on updating the chart? I know Rob_S has done tons of work, and I am very grateful, but things change. Some of the manufactures strive to improve and some don't. Has anyone thought about formally poling the manufacturers? Sending them a pointed questionnaire with the understanding that this information is being gathered to rate quality of materials and an adherence to the TDP to be compiled into an informational chart kinda like consumers report. Or is it too much work? I would just like to know.

If it is too much work for Rob_S is anyone else willing to help, I know I am.

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 11:27
Its to bad I dont have alot money
If I did . I buy a few different M4carbines and have someone test them to see if they do compare to the performance of a Colt 6921/20

I see a trend that as long as the upper has
4150 barrel steel
M4 feedramps
F marked FSB

It = the Colt 6920

Maybe a spike carbine is =

C4IGrant
02-15-11, 11:35
Is this thread meant to be dumber than your last thread ?

Remember the golden rule, if you never open your mouth (or type on the keyboard), no one will know your an idiot.

Armageddon Armageddon Armageddon

C4

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 11:38
Not to change the subject or anything... you know, from arguing over syntax to actually having a meaningful conversation about quality manufactures, as M193 BALL intended.

I am a fan of "The Chart". So does anyone, here, know if someone is working on updating the chart? I know Rob_S has done tons of work, and I am very grateful, but things change. Some of the manufactures strive to improve and some don't. Has anyone thought about formally poling the manufacturers? Sending them a pointed questionnaire with the understanding that this information is being gathered to rate quality of materials and an adherence to the TDP to be compiled into an informational chart kinda like consumers report. Or is it too much work? I would just like to know.

That would be alot of work

There are alot of changes going on. For the better I think.
I saw in the new RRA catalog they offer a mil spec Tele
I dont know if it comes with complete carbines

I havent check bushmasters website lately
but they had a ARMS M4 w/ BUIS & Folding FS
I know they make 4150 1/7 twist barrels if you ask for it
would be nice to see FA carriers & MP bolts & mil spec Tele/ext

Heck I cant keep up with the newer brands:)

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 11:40
Is this thread meant to be dumber than your last thread ?

Remember the golden rule, if you never open your mouth (or type on the keyboard), no one will know your an idiot.

Armageddon Armageddon Armageddon

C4

I see didnt know you sold spikes carbines
sorry

BTW I thought they said that about you on AR15.com

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 11:43
M193 BALL, as I remember your thread didn't get locked because you used the term Tier 1, it was locked because of a bunch of bashers making fun of the term. Not your fault.

Not much more to say on this subject that wasn't already so I bet this one will soon be locked as well. Again, not your fault.

I understand there are some BIG DICKS HERE

LOCKED THE TOPIC MODERATOR

C4IGrant
02-15-11, 11:49
I see didnt know you sold spikes carbines
sorry

BTW I thought they said that about you on AR15.com

I am going to violate one of my own rules (the one where I can't fix stupid and shouldn't try) and say that your post makes absolutely zero sense.

A mod will be along shortly to lock this thread and ban you (hopefully).

C4

Quentin
02-15-11, 11:54
... does anyone, here, know if someone is working on updating the chart? I know Rob_S has done tons of work, and I am very grateful, but things change. Some of the manufactures strive to improve and some don't. Has anyone thought about formally poling the manufacturers? Sending them a pointed questionnaire with the understanding that this information is being gathered to rate quality of materials and an adherence to the TDP to be compiled into an informational chart kinda like consumers report. Or is it too much work? I would just like to know.

Rob has said he is doing a massive update of the chart. I suppose anyone in a position to do real assistance would be appreciated. Maybe he'll chime in and give an update here or in another thread. Until then "keep watching the skies". :D

ETA: trying hard to turn this mess into a useful thread ... take a look at Rob's post #1236
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=6642&page=62

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 12:02
I am going to violate one of my own rules (the one where I can't fix stupid and shouldn't try) and say that your post makes absolutely zero sense.

A mod will be along shortly to lock this thread and ban you (hopefully).

C4

Gee Grant whats your HUGE malfuntion
other than shiting on topics

M193 BALL
02-15-11, 12:06
Rob has said he is doing a massive update of the chart. I suppose anyone in a position to do real assistance would be appreciated. Maybe he'll chime in and give an update here or in another thread. Until then "keep watching the skies". :D

ETA: trying hard to turn this mess into a useful thread ... take a look at Rob's post #1236
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=6642&page=62

Give it up :)

Testing different brands makes NO SENSE

Artos
02-15-11, 12:20
looks as if the idiot gate was re-opened...

The Cat
02-15-11, 12:24
looks as if the idiot gate was re-opened...

At least for a short time back in 2006.

He has the same exact posting style as another guy I know - except that the other guy had sniffed way too many fiberglass fumes and now has mild brain damage.

JSantoro
02-15-11, 12:54
Anybody with any direct or indirect involvement in procurement would be able to tell you that it only doesn't make sense to somebody who bypassed the line marked "Brains" in favor of hitting the one marked "Pouty Lips" twice and believes that that decision puts them ahead in life.

That last thread wasn't locked because of the question the OP asked, but first and foremost because of the unwarranted attention and commentary paid by others (which I pointed out in my post, BTW) to the use of the term "Tier 1." I've never seen any defensible justification to not refer to material items by quality tiers, in the general sense.

That your question was far too broad and therefore answerable through an appropriate search was, at best, a secondary consideration. That the grammar was apalling was not so much a consideration so much as a sign of the times. Regardless, those are NOT the reasons why it was closed.

That might have discovered that, had the OP thought for a moment to contact me, the one that closed it, via PM. Members are absolutely allowed to ask "Why?" if they don't know.

Members are not allowed to throw a PUBLIC tantrum/internettoughguy fusion. Therefore, speaking for the whole board in responce to everything Mr. 193 has had to say:

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2904/wellbye.jpg

Well.....'bye...