PDA

View Full Version : WTT: SDS Warrior ACH/MICH, PASGT helmet, Gentex, Ops-Core, ESS, Wiley X

reccerecon
02-15-11, 17:32
I have a SDS Warrior Helmet size large ACH/MICH that had Velcro glued on the sides back and top and painted tan. There is still some glue on the paint and I will remove and repaint any pattern or combination of tan, green or black if needed. It has USGI pads and black chin straps. I also have a small PASGT that is painted tan with green grass/pine needle pattern with OD green USGI chinstrap and new sweet band. I would like to trade the large ACH for a size med, and the PASGT also for a med, if possible with a DCU cover. I would also like to get a tan/coyote brown chin strap for the ACH, I have a like new never worn foliage green Gentex X-Harness chin strap that I can trade for at least 2 tan ones. If you want google retention straps(bunny ears) I have either OD green, foliage green or both that I will trade for tan/coyote ones. I also have a set foliage green ESS Profile NVG with FG cover, OD Land Ops with black cover both with clear lens or black Wiley X CQC with dark and clear lens, case, and ear pieces that I will trade for a tan googles. If you want to keep your chinstrap/pads I'll keep mine. I'm open to other ideas for the DCU PASGT cover, tan chin trap, and tan "bunny ears". I need a ACH NVG bracket(I could use a ratchet strap also) and maybe a rhino horn, I'm open tell me what you like. Email me for faster response. Thanks for looking.

***ACH, PASGT TRADED***

I have a foliage green med Ops-Core X-Nape and foliage green med Gentex X-Harness for tan med Ops-Core X-Napes. I have a set of like new USGI sun/wind/dust google with dark lens(clear is in storage) for tan helmet bands. Also have a set of new USGI ACH pads to trade for a PASGT suspension system.

reccerecon
02-25-11, 01:13
Bump to top