PDA

View Full Version : Just got my first optic for my first AR-15...

JrFreak
02-16-11, 14:50
Just picked up a used EOTech XPS3-0 for my new Stag 2TL. I thought the XPS series had the buttons on the rear, but the pic (ebay) shows them on the side. I thought the EXPS series was side buttons? Either way I'm excited and can't wait til spring to get this bad boy out.

mbogo
02-16-11, 15:19
XPS 3.0 has the on/off/intensity controls are in the rear. Windage and elevation are on the side.

XPS 3.0 Extreme has the on/off/reticle intensity controls on the side.

mbogo

JrFreak
02-16-11, 15:35
XPS 3.0 has the on/off/intensity controls are in the rear. Windage and elevation are on the side.

XPS 3.0 Extreme has the on/off/reticle intensity controls on the side.

mbogo

Ahh... I see. Damn... I kinda wanted all of them on the side for the 3x mag I plan on getting. We'll see how it goes... Can always re-ebay it and pick up a EXPS. Thanks.

Hammertime
02-16-11, 21:32
I'm an Aimpoint/ACOG type of guy myself, but I'm interested in learning more about Eotech. Please do a review and let us know how it runs. Congratulations on a new optic.

God bless
Bryant

JrFreak
02-23-11, 18:20
Ahh... I see. Damn... I kinda wanted all of them on the side for the 3x mag I plan on getting. We'll see how it goes... Can always re-ebay it and pick up a EXPS. Thanks.

Just got the site yesterday. Turns out that it is an EXPS. Awesome. It was advertised as an XPS3-0 but it is an EXPS3-0. All buttons on the side... none on the back. It is near new condition... got it for $480.

Can't wait til spring and get some rounds off.

mbogo
02-23-11, 18:24
Good for you!

I guess the seller used a stock photo.

mbogo