PDA

View Full Version : Glock Ejector

Detective_D
02-16-11, 19:29
Ok, I have a question about my Glock 19.

I went out today to put a few rounds down range and run a few drills. Afterwards, I broke it down to clean and inspect. During the inspection I noticed something that I have not noticed before. I am pretty sure that I would have seen this had it been there before, but I dont see how putting a couple hundred rounds through it today would have caused this.

Now, with all that said, I noticed that my ejector (not an expert so I am hoping I am calling it right) is bent towards the middle of the gun. I broke down my other Glock and noticed that it's ejector is straight as an arrow. Is this something that I should be concerned with or is this ok? And is this why my brass goes all kinds of crazy directions??
~D

http://i55.tinypic.com/2912qa9.jpg

asme
02-16-11, 19:37
Ejectors in a Glock are caliber-specific. To my knowledge, all 9mm ejectors have that bend. It's part of the design.

Timbonez
02-16-11, 19:59
That's perfectly normal and how your Glock was built. You didn't do that shooting any ammo.

Detective_D
02-16-11, 20:04
Ejectors in a Glock are caliber-specific. To my knowledge, all 9mm ejectors have that bend. It's part of the design.

Gotcha. That explains why it is different in the 22. I guess it is just something I havent noticed before. Thanks guys.
~D

AngeredKabar
02-16-11, 20:05
That's how my 26 looks.

dsg2003gt
02-16-11, 21:35
no way man...thats not right. you need to get rid of that as soon as possible due to the possibility of a kaboom.

i will email you with my shipping information and i will dispose of it properly.

by shooting it until it crumbles into pieces....

its fine btw.

graffex
02-17-11, 01:05
No worries man, mine is exactly the same :)