PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord Bubba...Spehl Czeque

SteyrAUG
02-19-11, 01:08
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=216223603

MINT CONDITION FN FAL WITH IMBEL RECIEVER , CLUBFOOT BUSTOCK , PERMANENTLY ATACHED BIPOD ON FRONT HANDGUARDS ,SAW TYPE HANDGRIPS, FINICH IS LIKE NEW AND BULD QUALITY IS EXCELLENT, GUN HAS BEEN FIRED VERY VERY LITLLE AND HAS 3 POSITION SAFETY ,BUT OF COURSE IS ONLY SEMIAUTOMATIC , FN FAL IS TRIED AND TRUE DESIGHN ADOPTED BY NUMEROUS COUNTRYS AS THEIR PRIMARY BATLE WEAPON FOR DECADES INCLUDING ISREAL, THIS ONE IS A TRUE PRISTINE EXAMPLE OF THIS MASERPIECE DESIGHN . YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS RIFLE I ANYWAY. COMES WITH 2 FAL MAGS. NO SALES TO BANNED STATES(CALIF) AND MAGS NOT INCLUDED TO STAES WHERE MAGS OVER 10 RDS ARE OUTLAWED ,KNOW YOUR LAWS , ANY QUESIONS OR FOR MORE DETAILED PICS EMAIL SELECT HGH END TRDES MAY BE CONSIDERED , OR GUN PLUS CASH FOR A NEWR MAKE HONDA 4X4 4 WHEELER , LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE .

:eek:

rickrock305
02-19-11, 01:31
I take it this is a big deal? Are these hard to find or something?

(Forgive me if I know not what I do...I'm a little bit FAL-ignorant.)

SteyrAUG
02-19-11, 02:16
I take it this is a big deal? Are these hard to find or something?

(Forgive me if I know not what I do...I'm a little bit FAL-ignorant.)

The rifle is actually quite pedestrian. The spelling and syntax errors are quite unique. I'm far from a Grammar Nazi but that listing is the mother load.

jaxman7
02-19-11, 05:19
SteirAUWG,

Inn defence of a felow southner, knot everywon down her has a problm with spelling and sintax. ;)

-Jax

Rmplstlskn
02-19-11, 07:36
Wow... And he probably re-read that ad a few times, happy with it...

Rmpl

rickrock305
02-19-11, 11:51
The rifle is actually quite pedestrian. The spelling and syntax errors are quite unique. I'm far from a Grammar Nazi but that listing is the mother load.

Wow. I just skimmed through it the first time. :D

montanadave
02-19-11, 12:08
SteirAUWG,

Inn defence of a felow southner, knot everywon down her has a problm with spelling and sintax. ;)

-Jax

I must concur. When considering the prevailing cultural milieu of the seller, his demonstrated grammatical erudition is quite remarkable.

Kidding! :laugh:

Quiet-Matt
02-19-11, 12:18
I like his backdrop for the first picture, complete with toilet paper.

montanadave
02-19-11, 12:33
I like his backdrop for the first picture, complete with toilet paper.

Whatya bet there's a dead hooker in that roll of blankets?

kartoffel
02-19-11, 22:00
The seller must have edited their listing since AUG's first post. They've added

"FFL REQURIRED"

at the bottom.

The_War_Wagon
02-20-11, 07:03
SOUNDS like something that should be advertised on TOS... http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif