PDA

View Full Version : Been a minute!!

l3mon
02-19-11, 10:42
Sorry for my absence everyone, I was out in the field from the middle of January for about 4 weeks. Then on the fourth my wife gave birth to our little girl.. and I'm sure you with children know how it goes from there lol. I plan on making it to a Woolmarket shoot next month or in April..

so anyways, hows everyone been? What new purchases have you made? What have you been doing for training?

jaxman7
02-19-11, 23:16
Kyle, what's up man! Good to hear from ya!

-Jax

amac
02-20-11, 19:48
Sorry for my absence everyone, I was out in the field from the middle of January for about 4 weeks. Then on the fourth my wife gave birth to our little girl.. and I'm sure you with children know how it goes from there lol. I plan on making it to a Woolmarket shoot next month or in April..

so anyways, hows everyone been? What new purchases have you made? What have you been doing for training?

Congrats on the addition! :dance3: You must be one proud papa. Enjoy the sleepless nights and early wake up calls. The little critters only get worse. :D But you love them more every day. Hope to see you soon.

Adam

FishingFool
02-21-11, 11:18
Congrats Kyle!

Rebel Rifle Ordnance
04-11-11, 20:07
I'm back from the dead, haven't been to 3 gun in a while but am going this Sat. l3mon glad to hear about your daughter, I'm a little behind on everything myself. See you at woolmarket this weekend?

Packman73
04-11-11, 20:46
Congrats! We just had a little girl in Nov. :)

l3mon
04-11-11, 21:13
I'm back from the dead, haven't been to 3 gun in a while but am going this Sat. l3mon glad to hear about your daughter, I'm a little behind on everything myself. See you at woolmarket this weekend?

ill be there, it's my birthday present from the wife.. lol

Rebel Rifle Ordnance
04-12-11, 08:03
I'm looking forward to it. I haven't shot in a whhhiilllleee. Trying to get everyone's name straight. My name is Davy Keith.